5.0 out of 5 stars Love it.
Bought it as a gift for a friend. She loves it. And it works really well. I will definitely recommend this product.
Published on November 21, 2012 by Noteljah Waldropt

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Cups are not dish washer safe but I can live with that. After hand washing a few times both eyes came off leaving me with a plain white cup.
Published 22 months ago by goneblasting

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Fred and Friends WAKE-UP CUP Heat-Sensitive Color Changing Mug (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., November 21, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute at first, October 18, 2013
Irene (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
Loved it when it first arrived - the eyes really perked up when my hot coffee was in it. After a few months, whatever makes them droopy fades and now they're in a constant state of half-awake.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small, December 17, 2012
I bought it for my nephew who is a grown man as a coffee cup I didn't realize how small it is. It is more child size. I think I will return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It only lasted two washes!, March 21, 2014
Stickers came off after a couple of washes and now we have a plain white mug sitting on the shelf.
Very disappointed with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fred and Friends Wake-Up Cup, October 27, 2012
Florence, azria (Beverly Hills, California USA) - See all my reviews
This is the cuttest coffee cup ever made, what a great way to start a day with a cute face looking at you, I love love it so much that I have bought a couple as a gift for my girlfriends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but.., April 23, 2013
I love this thing, anytime my friends or roommates see it they laugh (definite conversation piece). I know some people have problems with the eyes becoming permanently opened, but i'm pretty sure that will only happen if you put it in the dish washer. If you want to avoid this problem just wash it by hand. My only critique is that it could be offered in a bigger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, April 5, 2013
It is amazing!When I poured hot water into the cup, it quickly changed.. My friend and I really love it!! Nice product!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 31, 2012
Cup is as advertized, BUT you can't put it in the dishwasher, and you can't reheat your coffee in the microwave (BIG baddie), and is rather "plain." I expected quite a bit more for $12.00. I just pushed it to the back of my cabinet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap ceramic, eyes come off easily, January 9, 2013
first one after pouring hot waster on it, the eyes just slipped off(not using a dishwasher). Great seller offered to send another, so we obliged and it was sent quickly. The second one made a few rounds, but it was bound to make its way into the dishwasher. It says not to, which I knew, but hey life happens. After just one dishwasher run, the eyes were gone, leaving just the cheap cup. The cup is not the bigger coffee cup size you expect, but a more skinnier one. Great gag gift, but won't get used much.