Fred & Friends WINESTEIN Double-Walled Stemware Mug
|Price:||$14.70 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This beer mug with embedded inner wine glass brings tasteful humor to any party, while the double-walled glass construction keeps beverages cool.
- A broad, sturdy base prevents sloshes and spills, while the oversized handle makes it easy to hold.
- This product arrives handsomely boxed for gifting or storage.
- The WINESTEIN measures approximately 3-1/2 by 5 by 6 inches.
- This product is not dishwasher safe; hand-washing is recommended.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Second Helpings of Fun
Who We Are?
The Rhode Island based Fred team works with global artists to create well-designed stuff that will put a smile on your face.
We’ve laid out the table for you! Come together and celebrate food, fun and great design.
Fun Meets Around
Usability and style sit together at our table. ..so join us!
Top Customer Reviews
I would not discourage you from buying it, just don't expect it to have that solid glass feel of a heavy beer stein.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered this for my father & he absolutely LOVES it! He wouldn't stop complaining about how he wanted a wine glass that was more manly looking and he says that it is just that!Published 4 months ago by Kylie McMahon
They look so cool and my sister loves them, I may buy some more!Published 4 months ago by Jenalyn Lorenzo Chin
this was the perfect gift for the beer and wine person I gave it to, they loved it.Published 10 months ago by P.N.
Bought these for my son and daughter-in-law as part of an anniversary gift. The glasses are a great way to enjoy beer or wine outside, plus they have a uniqueness about them.Published 10 months ago by patticake52
After about three uses it developed a hole at the bottom of the stem and the red wine leaked into the stein part. It was s gift that had to be thrown away. Very disappointingPublished 10 months ago by Sandra Temple
Clever idea. I didn't realize it was glass when I ordered it, which was a nice surprise when I received it.Published 11 months ago by Lauren Edwards
It doesn't hold as much beer as I would like, but perfect for a glass of wine. Fun, conversation starter!Published 11 months ago by Jaime