Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fred & Friends WINESTEIN Double-Walled Stemware Mug
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Style Name: WINESTEIN|Change

on May 22, 2011
We bought this as a gift for a friend thinking it was cute. It's a cool idea but the reality was disappointing. We enjoyed it once. After the first wash, the base had trapped water that we could not get out. Worst product EVER!! It reminds me of those cups you had a child with the inner lining filled with water and glitter. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on October 9, 2011
This mug is fun. I want to give one to all of my beer loving friends. It is all pretty self explanatory, the only reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars is that the glass feels (and sounds) thin/cheap. Point of fact, it has not broken, I've already shown enough people to make it a funny party item, and I would buy it again knowing the feel of it.

I would not discourage you from buying it, just don't expect it to have that solid glass feel of a heavy beer stein.
on December 21, 2010
i thought this was a such a cool product when i first saw it, but when i got the actual thing, it didn't turn out exactly what i hoped it'd be. the glass seems kind of fragile, so whenever it was used, i'd set the mug down very carefully and hope i won't accidentally chip the glass somehow. i wish the handle was a little thicker as well since my hands would slide a bit when i'm holding the mug. bummer... great idea, but the execution can still be improved.
on January 23, 2014
My cousin loved this christmas gift! She is often hassled by friends and family for gravitating toward wine over beer (even in the heat of summer, this girl loves her red vino). This was a hit as she bellied up to the bar and looked like she was sporting a stein rather than a glass.
on January 31, 2016
Great idea, well made. Was hoping it would be heavier more like a beer mug, but the whole thing is thinner like a wine glass. Just has me worried I'm going to break it. Only used a couple of times and it's still perfectly intact.
on August 20, 2013
Purchased two of these and they arrived quick and it good condition. After a couple of months the bottom cracked on one of them. Probably a result of putting it in the dishwasher ... probably a no-no?
on September 18, 2014
Got this for my sister for Christmas and she promptly misplaced it when she moved. It will be like another gift all over again when she finds it. It's pretty clever and hopefully not too fragile. Not super heavy
on September 3, 2012
The mug seems fragile. Also, out of the box, the bottom end of the 'wine glass' stem had a chip...so the stem isn't completely fused to the bottom of the mug. I bought this as a gift, but I'm pretty disappointed with the low quality.
on May 11, 2014
Wonderful and fun gift. I got this for my veterinarian because of the similarity to his last name. He loved it and has put it in a place of honor in his home. He also called his brother to tell him about it and his brother hurried to purchase one.
on January 24, 2013
My husband didn't know to avoid the dishwasher, which I'm sure many people will do, and the space between the wine glass and beer mug filled with water. Apparently, there is a small hole at the very bottom, so if the glass is kept upside down, water can pour into the space. Nearly impossible to get it back out, so now the glass is always steamy due to water condensation. Not a good design in that regard!

Other than that, It's a great idea and good for those who don't like using wine glasses.

See 1 answered question