5.0 out of 5 stars Fasntastic and a MUST HAVE for any Dentite.
Published on January 16, 2009 by R. L. Stiles

2.0 out of 5 stars great concept, poor execution
Probably good for chocolate molds, but terrible for ice. I can't get ice to come out cleanly, it always breaks. Maybe my water is weak.
Published 11 months ago by Royce

5.0 out of 5 stars Fasntastic and a MUST HAVE for any Dentite., January 16, 2009
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
GREAT for any dentite! As a licensed practitioner in the moderately-corrupt state of Chicago... err... I mean Illinois, I can attest to the anatomical accuracy of this ice mold. Someone at some point actually made took an impression of (made a mold out of) a well-designed maxillary denture, probably of female origin. I can't attest to the subsequent ice prostheses occlusion without a recipricating arch, but I would imagine it's there. And even then, it's made of ice, so you could probably equilibrate the things relatively easily.

I find it humorous that someone actually complained that the ice melted too fast, but along that line, these ice shapes are perfect for Scotch. I mean perfect. They're the right overall shape and thin enough to slowly and evenly melt, beginning with that sharp nasal introduction followed by a slow and smooth ride to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are Not just good for Ice!!! Many ways to Have Fun!, January 26, 2009
Dana Armstrong (Louisville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
My Husband and I are the owners of a Dental Laboratory and these aren't only FUN to add to drinks when we have Dentists in the Lab for a Seminar, but I also have my own soap making business and I have several of these trays, some I use for Ice, the others I use as Soap Molds to give as Gifts to our Dentists as Novelty gifts when they come to our Seminars. They love them and so Do I! I have the Guitar trays too for soap molds I make especially for my Father who is a professional guitarist. These work well for Candy molds too. Just melt some chocolate and pour. So many uses, so much fun, two thumbs way, WAY up!

5.0 out of 5 stars No, not gross, December 19, 2009
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
This is such a cool gift (I think it may be the 'IT' gift for holidays 2009) that I ended up purchasing six more when I saw it offered locally at BevMo. VERY cool item. I also realized that I needed to buy more for myself, because one (four molds) dental plate wasn't quite enough of a statement per drink. Haven't used boiled water to make a clearer ice cube. The silicone unmolded well with no breakage, but I found it's a little squirmy, and I have to do it over the sink to avoid it popping with force onto the floor :(
The company makes other designs (skull & crossbones, video game bites) but the coolest other offering was a set of 'Titanic' ships with icebergs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another FUN Fred product!, October 21, 2008
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
I own several Fred products, so picking up these was an easy choice. I actually bought them with a couple other items that were all on the 4-for-3 promo.

These are very humorous and easy to remove from the mold. I agree that the details melt away rather quickly, but here's what I do that seems to help. After unmolding, I place them on a plate w/ wax paper and put them back in the freezer while I make some more. I do this so there are at least 12-16 and if they have had additional time in the freezer outside of the mold, they do seem to last a bit longer. Also make sure you are using cold beverages to begin with if possible.

If you are looking for more Fred products here are a couple I can recommend:

Fred Cool Shooters Shot Glass Mold
Fred Bone Chillers Ice Cube Tray
Fred 12-Ounce Pick Your Nose Paper Cups, Pack of 24
Fred Twist and Spout Kitchen Pour Spout

4.0 out of 5 stars For everyone who always wanted dentures in their bedside glass of water, but wasn't old enough to have them yet., April 18, 2014
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
Much fun. I gave these to my friend for her birthday, and she loved them. She has made ice cubes, but also hard candy in this mold. I only wish it were more rigid, as sometimes it will flop about when full of water and make a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, August 28, 2008
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
I loved this product. I made ice cubes for my friend's party who just completed her dental hygenist program. The ice cubes were a big hit. They were easy to use and everyone loved them. The only downside is that there are only four cubes and for a party it took a long time to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves these!, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
I got these for my 3 year old grandson. He loves them and wants one in his drink each time! The ice comes out very easy and it one piece each. And they are thick so he can play with it for a while without it breaking. My husband put them in a mixed drink glass as a gag for his friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a DENTIST!, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
First saw these at target. Which were great. Then i bought more and am giving them as a gift to my dentist!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
I bought this as a gift for my brother who is a dentist. I thought it would be a fun gift for him. Make a tray, pop them out and put in a zip lock bag...make more. It looks like dentures are floating in your drink!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray (Kitchen)
These are awesome and work perfectly. They come out very easily and look great in any beverage you put them in.

Fred Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray