Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fred and Friends Lift and Shake Salt and Pepper Set
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 6, 2009
It's very different looking, which was why it caught my attention in the first place. As a decorative piece, it's wonderful! 5 stars! As an actual salt and pepper shaker, it's only 4 stars and that's because the holes for the shaker are both the same. There isn't any distinguishing between the two ... until you dump salt on your food instead of pepper, that is. But it's really cute and that's why I bought it. It's solid, sturdy, and well made. As decoration, I expect it to last quite awhile.
on July 23, 2008
I have a friend who collects salt and pepper shakers. This will be the perfect Christmas gift for her, unusual but cute but not too cute, as I said perfect.
on June 3, 2009
Item is just as shown... Looks good and funny. Smaller than I thought. I never thought of checking the dimensions. The salt side works well, but the pepper side only has one small hole so not much comes out. Also, I thought it was one piece, but it's 2. the shaker is made of plastic and fragile, already had it dropped a few times.
VINE VOICEon January 6, 2009
I'm a personal trainer and my name is Fred. The product is made by "Fred" - the company. So, it's a perfect gift for me to give my clients. Well made and well packaged - an added bonus. NOW, if only Amazon would keep them in stock.
on August 1, 2013
I bought this to kinda match something else in our kitchen, don't even remember now. I got this a long time ago & put it on the counter & its still there looking at me, never have used it.
on February 10, 2010
I purchased this as a gift and neither one of us could figure out how to fill it. It is very cute but so far useless.

I need to know how to fill this thing!
on April 10, 2009
This is a great little salt & pepper shaker. The base is quite heavy to prevent it from tipping over, and the sides open and close easily.
on September 24, 2014