Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Loaded! $100 Bill Wallet
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 25, 2012
The product is pricy for a non-leather wallet. I have had a wallet for about a year now called "Loaded! $100 Bill Wallet." That wallet is wearing off some of the printing around the edges, so I thought I would get a new one. The old one has gotten dozens of comments of astonishment, but this one would be an embarrassment to carry. It is more than 1/2 inch larger than real currency. This model is just a $20 plastic wallet which looks like a toy. I gave it to a 10 year old and he is not all that thrilled to have it either. Don't buy this wallet until you see a couple reviews saying that it is back to the correct size. The product is also not the same as the image, rather the image is of the previous model which truly looks like a wad on $100 bills with a rubber band around them.
on November 29, 2011
I also enjoy enticing jealousy and hatred among my peers. When people get a quick glance it is totally believable. Would recommend to a friend. 4 stars because strippers won't leave me alone at the club.
on December 8, 2012
its a sweet wallet, pretty hilarious, however i think it will increase the chances of theft since it does look real. Just about everyone that looks at this thing when its just laying there thinks its real. pretty nifty item.
on December 26, 2012
People always think I'm showing off 100 dollar bills when i take out my wallet. Its deffinetly gotten a lot of attention. I've had it for a while and the little that it has worne out give it a even more real effect representing real money.
on March 8, 2014
I ordered this wallet because I had one like it before it, and loved it, sadly it had gotten stolen, so when I saw it on amazon I ordered it without reading the reviews like an idiot. I don't even keep the damn thing in my back pocket because its so big, I just keep it in my backpack
On the plus side however, the wallet does have a change holder which is useful, and is a pretty nice functional wallet, which is why I gave it 3 stars, but it's likely not worth the size because:
1. You can find smaller sizes with the exact same functionality
2. No one is going to be fooled that it's a real stack of money
3. It's a knockoff of the original
All in all, it's decent, just no what I was expecting or hoping for
on February 7, 2016
This is an awesome wallet. You get great looks whenever you pull this out of your pocket. The quality is really top notch too. Ive had it for about 2 years right now, carry it every day, and aside from a bit of color fading form around the creases, it still looks brand new.
on December 21, 2013
I bought an authentic FRED wallet that looks like an actual stack of $100 bills. The one I got from Amazon was larger and not the same quality. Looks almost childish. VERY disappointed because its a knockoff, and a bad one at that.
on April 6, 2011
This wallet is hilarious! Trick your friends and have people doing double takes when you pull out your wallet! It really looks like a wad of $100 bills! Great as a gift. Inside it's a standard wallet, durable but not fancy. I definitely recommend it.
on April 9, 2013
I've been carrying this wallet for a few months. Everyone who sees it believes it is a wad of hundred dollar bills. Many waiters, waitresses, and store clerks make comments on it. Once they see me open it, they realize it's a wallet. It has been quite the attention-grabber since day one. Cash in this country is one of those unmistakable things people double-take to look at. It was hilarious at first and great fun to see people's reactions, but I've decided to no longer carry it (too much attention). I think the build quality is great - plenty of pockets for cards. The dollar imaging has rubbed off a bit in the corners though.
on January 13, 2014
This is advertised as the FRED wallet, but it is not the wallet that is shown. The actual wallet is much bigger and looks fake. It does not have the FRED logo in it; it says MAD on it. It is much larger than the FRED wallet and is really too big to be a wallet. Don't be fooled- look up the FRED loaded wallet if you want the real thing.

See 1 answered question