Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fred Perry Men's Plain Polo Shirt
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 27, 2014
The first Ferd Perry polo I purchased was because of it's James Bond connection. This is the shirt Sean Connery was wearing in Thunderball when he emerges from the Caribbean after investigating Largo's Disco Volante and catches a ride with Fiona driving the Mustang convertible. Unlike a lot of the Fred Perry polo shirts it does not have the striped collar, which I don't particularly care for. I did like my original Fred Perry polo so much I have subsequently purchased others. Fit is snugger than what you expect from US manufacturers, but not tight and they hold up well after repeated washings.
review image
on June 18, 2014
I'm usually a large, but in Fred Perry I always wear XL. I'm 5'7" and about 175 lbs. I'm pretty average build, perhaps even more muscular than most. Who knows? I like these polos a lot. In fact, it's the only polo I'll wear. I flat dry them when I take them out of the wash, throw em in the dryer on low for 10 mins
on November 28, 2014
I am officially a Fred Perry fan now! The fit is perfect, the color is very nice and the material is just right, not too thin and not too thick, feels soft as well, perfect. I'm a sucker for lacoste shirts as the fit is spot on for me, this fred perry is even better!
on November 4, 2012
The Polo T arrived fast. Take note that the sizes is slightly tight as it's Asia sizes and not America sizes. Thanks all...
on September 14, 2014
One wash with the rest of my white polos, some cheaper... Others more expensive.
Was all it took to have 2 holes show, one at the shoulder, the other at the placket.
I should have burnt the money.
Too bad
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2016
It's fairly small for the size, but otherwise an excellent polo shirt.
on October 9, 2014
The plain polo shirt is too wide, can't well fit me as I expected on Fred Perry style. BUT Amazon service is perfect, I am ordering Medium size one just because of satisfying customer service.
on November 25, 2014
Fred Perry polos just have that bit of extra style about them. Quality fabric, well made and a good cut. The laurel on the chest adds another layer of sophistication.
on May 4, 2015
It's quality is good, but not as soft as my expectation. I chose a large one, so it is too large for my boyfriend. So just choose a regular size.
on September 18, 2014
I really liked it! It's a Polo-Shirt with good quality and a comfortable and very good fit. I'm going to buy another one with other colour.