4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, August 24, 2010
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
Functional, unique, colorful, and most important, it didn't melt or warp when i ran it through the diswasher-so reusable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know who Fred is, but he makes some fine swizzle sticks, January 10, 2009
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
Brightly colored drink stirrers like these work nicely in tropical drinks we all agree, but these can also be successful in the Bloody Mary and the Martini if used judiciously.

I'd encourage Fred to consider making 1/4"-20 bolts in these same colors. The market would love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy to use., December 30, 2013
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
I bought these for my husband. They are wonderful as long as you do not put them in the dishwasher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Little Stirrers, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
I use these every day in my coffee. They hold up really well, and if you can get them in your dishwasher properly, they are safe in there too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
I have owned and used these swizzle sticks for many months now, but I hadn't put them into the dishwasher until lately. These came through really well, and I can't see any change to them after several washes.

Good purchase for me, and these seem to be hard to find--many places just sell single-use straws now.

4.0 out of 5 stars 25 stirrers. Does exactly what you need it to, but difficult to clean, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
Great product. Does exactly what I needed it to do while also being a little whimsical. I was worried because the page didn't say how many were included. My box had 25. Problem is that because they're "wood" sticks (plastic shaped like a wooden stick), there are "knots" that can be difficult to clean if you handwash. I can't speak for their behavior in a dishwasher (or whether they're dishwasher safe). However, it hasn't turned out to be a big deal, and I feel I got my money's worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and long, February 9, 2013
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
I needed something long enough to stir things in a tall travel mug and they work perfectly. The twig shape is cute and the colors are fun, but I didn't really need anything fancy. There are a lot more in the box than I will ever need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, bright swizzles., January 7, 2013
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
They're bright, cute, long pieces of plastic. Fun design, too. I don't think there's much more to say about them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enhance your drink presentation, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
I LOVE my new Swizzle Sticks that I wrapped up and gave myself for Christmas. The colors are vibrant, the shape of them has the texture of a twig, and they are dishwasher safe. I am very happy with this product and I found the price fair. This will surely make whatever you are drinking more festive and taste better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers (Kitchen)
Highly recommend this product. Have used for everything from alcoholic beverages to coffee, no problems! Worth every penny so don't hesitate!

Fred Swizzle Sticks Drink Stirrers