Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 24, 2010
Functional, unique, colorful, and most important, it didn't melt or warp when i ran it through the diswasher-so reusable.
on February 16, 2013
Great product. Does exactly what I needed it to do while also being a little whimsical. I was worried because the page didn't say how many were included. My box had 25. Problem is that because they're "wood" sticks (plastic shaped like a wooden stick), there are "knots" that can be difficult to clean if you handwash. I can't speak for their behavior in a dishwasher (or whether they're dishwasher safe). However, it hasn't turned out to be a big deal, and I feel I got my money's worth.
on April 8, 2016
Nice set of swizzle sticks! Bright and colorful. Good size for a regular sized drinking glass. The are made of quality plastic and have gotten lots of use out of them. I've had them for a few years now and still like new.
on June 30, 2012
These are cute way to get some color into your kitchen set! They are super handy and we use them for just about any of our drink stirring needs. They are dishwasher safe and the color stays bright. I love that they are so bright and unique.
on November 4, 2012
I find many of the Fred products to be well made. I wanted swizzle sticks that were fun and a bit of a conversation piece but that could work in any setting, casual or more formal. These work perfectly! They are retro-looking enough to cross many styles. The colors are fun but not garish. Love the texture of the "twig" design, it's very well done. I've been running them through the dishwasher and they come out looking brand new, no color fading or damage from the heat.

I bought 2 boxes as I plan to have these for a very long time and wanted to have enough. These are so well made, I think they will last me for decades and will someday be my "vintage" Fred swizzle sticks!
on January 2, 2013
I LOVE my new Swizzle Sticks that I wrapped up and gave myself for Christmas. The colors are vibrant, the shape of them has the texture of a twig, and they are dishwasher safe. I am very happy with this product and I found the price fair. This will surely make whatever you are drinking more festive and taste better.
on June 20, 2013
I have owned and used these swizzle sticks for many months now, but I hadn't put them into the dishwasher until lately. These came through really well, and I can't see any change to them after several washes.

Good purchase for me, and these seem to be hard to find--many places just sell single-use straws now.
on May 15, 2012
I bought this for my basement bar. Everyone loves them. They are a little long for a double old fashioned size glass, but perfect for a regular cooler glass, hurricaine, etc.
The only problem is that you instinctively think it is a straw!
on November 26, 2011
I know I shouldn't be so excited about little plastic sticks, but here in Georgia, we drink a lot of tea. I was tired of running out of spoons that we were using for stirrers. Bought a couple packs of these on a chance, and have been very happy. They are sturdy, and do not bend when stirring a cup with a lot of ice. They also have little knots on them, which is good for pulling the bottom ice up to the top of the glass while stirring. Best of all, they haven't had any issues in the dishwasher, so they are reusable. Simple invention. Very happy with them.
on February 9, 2013
I needed something long enough to stir things in a tall travel mug and they work perfectly. The twig shape is cute and the colors are fun, but I didn't really need anything fancy. There are a lot more in the box than I will ever need.

See 1 answered question