From the Back Cover
- More than 150 free and inexpensive e-business solutions
- Web-based help with every aspect of your e-business, from promotion to infrastructure
- Free market research, professional advice, messaging services, sales force automation tools, and more
- Cost-effective solutions for shipping and credit card processing
Foreword by Ross Scott Rubin, Vice President & Chief Research Fellow, Jupiter Research.
You can build a profitable e-business right now, with practically no out-of-pocket investment! Free-Commerce reveals more than 150 free and low-cost Web tools and resources for creating your e-business and running it with maximum productivityso the profits stay in your pocket where they belong!
- Free Web access, site hosting, and e-commerce site development tools
- Free content for your e-commerce site
- Free surveys, chat forums, and other tools for building an e-commerce community
- Free personal productivity tools: scheduling, appointment tracking, collaboration, and more
- Free unified messaging services that integrate email, fax, and voicemail
- Low-cost escrow and credit card processing services
- Free and low-cost market research
- Cost-effective solutions for shipping, online banking, and professional services
- Free accessories that make the Internet work faster
Whether you sell goods or services, whether you're already in business or are seeking additional income from a home-based business, you can achieve your e-commerce goals at virtually no costwith Free-Commerce!
About the Author
EILEEN MULLIN is Vice President, Global HR Internet Strategy, at Merrill Lynch, overseeing its Web projects for Human Resources. As IBM's Program Director of Content Programming, she was responsible for planning and managing all interactive broadcasts and editorial features for IBM's corporate Web site.
JARED T. RUBIN is a copywriter for DraftWorldWide, where he develops advertising campaigns for leading financial and healthcare companies such as American Express, Hudson United Bank, and Merck-Medco Pharmaceuticals.