Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2014
Arrive with one long sleeve and one three quarters length sleeve :(
review image
44 comments|140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
This is super adorable and super soft! I ordered a medium because that's what bi usually fit into. For reference, I am about 145 lbs, 5'6, and busty. The medium fits great, but is a little bigger in the front than I expected. The sleeves go to my hands, and the shirt looks great with leggins and gives some lower coverage! It is super thin though so you would have to layer it with something. I plan to wear it out for dinner this week!
on January 23, 2016
I bought this shirt to wear with leggings, so instead of my usual size small, I got this in a medium. I'm 5'4" 34C 124 lbs, and the medium fits exactly how a drape shirt should :).
I ended up ordering this shirt from 2 different sellers actually [this seller-Free to Live ("FTL") and 2LUV] so that I could see the different cuts everyone was talking about and there is a distinct difference. So I'll describe both and post pictures so you can see for yourself! (Mind you I got the 2LUV one in a small because all the reviewers said it was huge- it's not, and that shirt also fits how a drape shirt should fit, so I should have gone with a medium also)

FTL drape shirt: (in a size medium)
Drape: The inside/behind drape starts at my hip bone so the drape does dip down lower than the 2LUV shirt. Also, the criss-cross part is more like a big U shape. It does give the illusion that its criss-cross but if you look at it on the inside, it just dips low.

Quality/material: it's super soft and silky. This brand is definitely more on the rayon side than cotton side, which is why it's more silky feeling; however, like I said above, both are honestly extremely soft on your skin. Also, because this one is more on the rayon side, the color is ever so slightly more shiny, which I personally kind of love because it keeps your shirt from looking worn in too fast since the color is more vibrant.

Length: This shirt is slightly shorter in the back versus the 2LUV shirt; however, it does dip down lower in the front than the 2LUV one. Now I'm not saying this shirt is short, it actually seems pretty normal in length, I'm just saying compared to the other, it is shorter. It comes to just about half way down my butt, and the front dips down just about the same length if not a 1/2-1 inch longer.

Sleeves size: Great fit! Loose but not baggy. For a smaller girl, I have kind of fatter arms so this is sometimes an issue for me, but this shirt was great and I had no issues. It's fitted but without suffocating my arms and with just enough room to spare.

Overall size: This also fits as expected. The medium fits exactly how I expected it to and the length is great for wearing it with tights!

2LUV drape shirt: (in a size small)
Drape: The inside/behind drape starts about mid-waist so the drape doesn't dip down as low as the FTL shirt. Also, the criss-cross part is slightly higher than the FTL shirt.

Quality/material: Seems pretty sturdy. This brand is definitely more on the cotton side than rayon side, which is why it's more sturdy; however, both are honestly extremely soft on your skin. I can't even tell which I like better because they're both very nice in their own way.

Length: This shirt is slightly more lengthy in the back versus the FTL shirt; however, it comes up higher in the front than the FTL one. In the back, it almost covers my entire butt, but the front comes just at my hip bone.

Sleeves size: Exactly the same as the FTL shirt, so just refer above.

Overall size: Fits as expected. The small fits exactly how it should and the length is great for not showing any unwanted cracks when bending over ;) (although because the crisis cross is slightly higher, it doesn't really cover your front lady part so if you're looking for it to cover your front lady part or camel toe, then I would go up a size).
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on July 21, 2014
I ordered this to take with me on vacation. It was only slightly wrinkled from being packed in a suitcase; after I hung it up for a day, the wrinkles "fell out." I wore it several times and have washed it. I am 38B, 5'3 and 180 lbs. I ordered a Large. The top fits well and is flattering; I imagine it would look equally great on a variety of body types. I was able to dress this up and dress it down during my vacation. The material washed and dried well. I am now looking to see if I can find this in more colors. I also have the black one.
on January 5, 2015
I received lots of compliments on this shirt. It's extremely lightweight and long if you like it that way. I've had quite a few people ask me where they can get one. And the color is exactly like the picture. However I do feel that it's eye a little large. I ordered a size 1x and I'm approximately a hundred and ninety six pounds and Size Double DD TOP. I could definitely have done this a size smaller. But I love it just the same
on October 6, 2014
I ordered a M since I usually wear a S/M in tops (34B, 5'4"). I love this shirt but it isn't as long as I hoped it would be and I'm pretty short. It hits at about the waist, which I see in the photo is probably accurate. More like my inaccuracy when ordering. However, this shirt is very cute and flattering. It hides any bloating without making me look pregnant, which is always a plus ;) Seems to be well made for the price and the coral color is very pretty.
on March 20, 2015
Does not fit like the pic at all. Cheap fabric. Item looks and fits like a beginner sewer made it
on June 5, 2014
The shirt is nice and not too thin but enough to wear during cooler moths. I received lots of compliments wearing it. It hides the tummy without adding bulk. I ordered one for my friend. Great top!!
on August 20, 2015
I knew, when I ordered, from reading the other reviews that the top ran large. They did not have a size smaller for me to order, and for the price I decided to go for it. I am glad I did. It is so comfortable. Yes, it is too large, but sort of looks like it was meant to be. With a shell underneath I am set to go. I also like the color.
VINE VOICEon November 2, 2014
I first purchased this on Groupon in another color and loved it so much, I had to have more of them in other colors. I did a google search and was so happy Amazon had it. It's much better than your traditional open cardigan. It fits perfect and runs true to size. It's more wider than longer. The front portion goes only to the top of your pants because of the criss-cross feature, which is fine, because I wear a long tank top underneath it. But if you want it just a bit longer, I'd go a size up. The back portion is longer though, which is nice. It's definitely not as long as it looks on the models in the pictures though. But I love it, you could wear this with anything. It washes well and doesn't pill, shrink or wrinkle. A must have!

See 1 answered question