5.0 out of 5 stars This is super adorable and super soft

Published 2 months ago by beulahmomma

1.0 out of 5 stars Sewn with two different sleeves, November 26, 2014
Arrive with one long sleeve and one three quarters length sleeve :(

5.0 out of 5 stars This is super adorable and super soft, November 19, 2014
This is super adorable and super soft! I ordered a medium because that's what bi usually fit into. For reference, I am about 145 lbs, 5'6, and busty. The medium fits great, but is a little bigger in the front than I expected. The sleeves go to my hands, and the shirt looks great with leggins and gives some lower coverage! It is super thin though so you would have to layer it with something. I plan to wear it out for dinner this week!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, May 9, 2014
Fit exactly the way I wanted, it's very stylish and the fabric is good quality! Runs true to size, great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars A new favorite in my closet, July 21, 2014
I ordered this to take with me on vacation. It was only slightly wrinkled from being packed in a suitcase; after I hung it up for a day, the wrinkles "fell out." I wore it several times and have washed it. I am 38B, 5'3 and 180 lbs. I ordered a Large. The top fits well and is flattering; I imagine it would look equally great on a variety of body types. I was able to dress this up and dress it down during my vacation. The material washed and dried well. I am now looking to see if I can find this in more colors. I also have the black one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top!!, June 5, 2014
The shirt is nice and not too thin but enough to wear during cooler moths. I received lots of compliments wearing it. It hides the tummy without adding bulk. I ordered one for my friend. Great top!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but runs small, October 6, 2014
I ordered a M since I usually wear a S/M in tops (34B, 5'4"). I love this shirt but it isn't as long as I hoped it would be and I'm pretty short. It hits at about the waist, which I see in the photo is probably accurate. More like my inaccuracy when ordering. However, this shirt is very cute and flattering. It hides any bloating without making me look pregnant, which is always a plus ;) Seems to be well made for the price and the coral color is very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, June 5, 2014
Love this shirt! Wearing it now! Perfect fit even after washed! Very breathable! Great for summer time as well! Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, November 2, 2014
I first purchased this on Groupon in another color and loved it so much, I had to have more of them in other colors. I did a google search and was so happy Amazon had it. It's much better than your traditional open cardigan. It fits perfect and runs true to size. It's more wider than longer. The front portion goes only to the top of your pants because of the criss-cross feature, which is fine, because I wear a long tank top underneath it. But if you want it just a bit longer, I'd go a size up. The back portion is longer though, which is nice. It's definitely not as long as it looks on the models in the pictures though. But I love it, you could wear this with anything. It washes well and doesn't pill, shrink or wrinkle. A must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Day to Night, October 27, 2014
I llok for cardigans to make casual outfits more professional and modest, I must say I look this cardigan! I wore it for the first time yesterday with a navy pencil skirt (the cardigan is charcoal) and i was stunned at how well it looked for the price I paid. I got an XL bc I wear like a 12/14 in women sizes, and It wasnt sloppy but wasnt small either. Perfect for office wear or if you get cold indoors like me, you will not have any problems, it keeps you at a comfortable temp. Happy shopping!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for post pregnancy and breastfeeding!, November 20, 2014
Love this top! Super soft. Hides tummy area. Awesome for breastfeeding moms! Just wear a nursing tank underneath and it Is perfect! It is loose fitting at the bottom. I purchased my normal size. Ordered 2 more in different colors. And it is made in the USA!!! A must have top!