5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it so much I bought a 2nd one when it arrived!
Published 4 months ago by L.E.N.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a summer day
This skirt is a nice and light fabric, but with that comes the possibility of it being see through. Make sure to buy the correct size or the fabric will pull and undergarments will show through.
Published 3 months ago by DaniGirl

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it so much I bought a 2nd one when it arrived!, April 22, 2014
I love this skirt! I'm 5'8" and I typically wear an 18/20 pant. I bought the XL and it fits like a dream! I don't wear it folded over, because I like it to hit my foot. The material is really soft, it moves well, really breatheable. I bought it in Charcoal and another in tan. It's not see through, though because it's thin - i wouldn't want to wear my baggy granny panties. I want to buy them all but I have to pace myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars FIVE times HAPPY!, May 21, 2014
Ordered five of these and had no idea what to expect. Love them all! They are comparable to the rayon mix maxi skirts from Old Navy and feel fantastic on. I will say some fit slightly looser than others but they all work great. The raspberry/fuchsia, red, camo green, and blue should really have a slip under them so they dont cling as much or show through. This is what I expected given they are a rayon mix fabric so I am not upset. The black isnt that big of a deal as it seems slightly looser and thicker. I am only 5'1" and they adjust for my height just fine- LOVE THAT! They are lightweight so they will be great for summer & also great in cooler weather with leggings and boots under them. Its great they are so affordable and you can order the colors you want and get them via Prime at your doorstep two days later! They are Junior sizes FYI- I asked the company this prior to ordering and they responded at lightening speed. Excellent service! Just make sure you order the right size because if you are expecting womens sizing you will end up with a tighter skirt, which you dont want with this material. I ordered all L's and am happy I did. I wear a Junior size 9 right now for reference. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, June 14, 2014
if you are looking for a maxi skirt, and good luck choosing from all the similar ones on amazon, this is THE ONE to buy. I have purchased several skirts looking for the right weight, the right quality, well made and this is the best skirt I have found, the quality is wonderful as are the colors, I have black and also red. I want more of them, dress up..dress down..Amazon get more in stock!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, May 3, 2014
It's a beautiful skirt and I love that I can unfold the waist and wear it as a dress! I was a little worried about the length at first since I'm 5'2 but the foldover skirt works great and keeps it where I need it. It's perfect for summer and fall with the right accessories. I will be ordering more colors! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 15, 2014
Received today- I'm 5'6 and 135, and the medium fit me like a glove. Perfect length, and comfy. I'll be wearing it a LOT. I want to order another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute! Want other colors now., May 15, 2014
Fits perfectly. The fold-over feature gives it a great look whether you want to wear it shorter or longer. Soft comfortable material. Purchased the gray one and will buy other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, July 8, 2014
Unlike many Medium's, this one fit extremely well because of the flair of the skirt. The fabric is very soft but not sheer, comfortable and cool. I plan to order another skirt in this style. I would recommend getting one size down if you are a very slender person. Medium fit extremely well on my "curvy" body.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a summer day, May 6, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not quite as pictured., July 29, 2014
The picture makes it look ombré, darker at bottom. It's not. Just solid blue. But soft and comfortable. Fit as expected. Ordered medium. Fits just right. I'm 5'7" and wear a 10.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkles Easily, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Free to Live Women's Foldover High Waisted Maxi Skirt - Made in USA (Apparel)
I was a bit hesitant about buying clothing off Amazon, but I went ahead and gave it a try since the ratings were so high. I was disappointed and am returning this.

This skirt isn't SO thin that you can see through it, in which case it wouldn't even be wearable. However, it is so thin that it looks very cheap, wrinkles super easily, and hangs loosely, so it's not like the nice, sturdy, smooth, slinky maxi skirt you were probably hoping for. Because it hangs so loosely/wrinkly, it is not very figure flattering.

The fit is okay. I am 5'6" and 120 lbs, ordered a Small. It was a bit loose on me, but it did hit the ground as long as I kept the top unfolded.

Rate and Discover Movies