4.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, so wear a long blouse or tunic!
Beautiful, lite, comfy. I ordered XL and I'm 5'10", 225, and they're just a little bit tight.... I've gotta lose a few lbs anyways :-P Delivery was excellent! 2 days. Going to order another pair!
Published 7 months ago by IrieMon

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin
They fit nicely, but know that they are extremely thin. I-can-see-the-color-of-your-underwear thin. You-have-a-skin-tag--just-under-your-buttocks-and-now-the-world-knows-it thin.That would make them useful in the summer, of course, but you'll probably need something like Spanx under them (so the whole world can know you wear Spanx) to keep folks from seeing your business.
Published 8 months ago by Julie Sturgeon

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, April 22, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, so wear a long blouse or tunic!, May 17, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Long and Very Thin., June 20, 2014
The material for these pants is very thin and the pants were about 5 inches too long. Returned for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute and comfy, May 8, 2014
Super stylin pants and really affordable which I really appreciated. It was exactly what I wanted and I bought three different colors so that must mean I'm a fan :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy in EVERY color!!, May 8, 2014
I am 5'7 145lbs Fit/Athletic. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE these pants and will be buying in EVERY color! I bought a Medium but will probably order my future colors in Small. These fit well enough, but are a little loose in the waist. The longish length is great because like to wear different types of shoes (wedges & flats)

5.0 out of 5 stars SO soft and comfortable, April 8, 2014
I love these I am about 5 5 and plus size and the xl fits great and the length is to the floor. the facbric is super soft and very thin might be see threw in bright lights... I say get them !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boho pants, April 23, 2014
So soft. I am going to order a small because the medium was a bit large. You can fold over the waste or where it up. I bought these to wear after having a baby and love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love!, May 1, 2014
I actually bought these because I'm pregnant and I want comfortable, cozy yet nice looking pants for summer time and these are perfect!. With the roll up waist I can roll it up on my belly to keep the pants up. They're so comfortable and fresh. The material is decent too!..

4.0 out of 5 stars These are comfy!, April 22, 2014
Correct in size, but maybe a bit more see-through than I anticipated. Also, if you've got lumps and bumps, they're going to show through this material. But, very comfy!

3.0 out of 5 stars One leg MUCH shorter than the other!, August 4, 2014
They fit great in the waist, hips, butt, and legs! The only problem is that one leg is a FULL THREE INCHES shorter than the other. Luckily, I'm short so I have to hem them anyway, but the shorter leg is barely long enough! What awful workmanship. Try them on before you wash them or you might be in for an unpleasant surprise!