Customer Discussions > Velocity (Karen Vail Series) forum

Free Pre-Order? Velocity by Alan Jacobson

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 2, 2010 9:42:41 AM PDT
Ok, so I saw this on one of the many discussions, blogs, websites, etc the other day . . . I had to order it. But the question still remains - do we believe this will truely be a free book (the whole thing)? Or is it another bait and switch for just the preview? That has been happening so much lately, you begin to wonder if this is too good to be true. What do you think?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2010 10:02:02 AM PDT
Nora Conlan says:
Score one for us! Finally got the whole book instead of a sample. I'm reading The 7th Victim now, which was also free. I may feel obligated to buy Crush. Maybe LOL

Posted on Oct 5, 2010 10:46:58 AM PDT
You must read Crush before Velocity...trust me worth it and it totally sets the stage for Velocity!

Posted on Oct 8, 2010 8:56:56 AM PDT
Well it's $15 for the Kindle download now. Thanks for the heads-up on 7th Victim, I was able to get it for free. If 7th is as good as advertised, I'll consider Crush and velocity (but not until Velocity drops below $10).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2010 6:32:10 PM PST
RumbleSis162 says:
Oh, darn, I missed the free edition!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2011 6:31:32 PM PST
I wish I had seen the free edition!! I got 7th victim for free...bought Crush...and now am waiting for Velocity to get a bit cheaper...but you HAVE to buy crush before velocity.....SO NECESSARY!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 2, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 19, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Velocity (Karen Vail Series)
Velocity (Karen Vail Series) by Alan Jacobson (Audio CD - October 5, 2010)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (70)