5.0 out of 5 stars So great I bought it twice!
This CD is so great I bought it twice. My first CD was missing and I just had to hear the uplifting and encouraging songs so I bought another. I love "Free to be me,Letting Go, etc." I love the whole CD. It ministers to the spirit and the soul and not in a churchy way but in a Potter to clay way.
Published on September 17, 2009 by R. J. George

1.0 out of 5 stars !!!!!
never received it!! had previous review for other songs but only noticed 17 at that time. now I see all these. just copy and paste the other review for everything cuz same comments apply :-(-

Published 7 months ago by Dixie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So great I bought it twice!, September 17, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH IT!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Free To Be Me (MP3 Music)
I love this song, and amazon makes it totally worth it because unlike stupid iTunes, you can keep downloading it to a new phone, or redownload it if your internet dies or something in the middle of the download, all for free.
See iTunes, if u loose internet connection in the middle of the down load, or your power goes out, or you get a new computer you have to buy the song all over again, trust me, I experienced that huge problem with iTunes MORE THAN ONCE.
Where as Amazon is awesome cause it's all on your account, so you just log in and it's there, and it shows that you payed the $1 for it so it's yours. Even if you get a new phone, or iPod, or loose internet connection or whatever... your logged it, it's your account you payed for it, its all leagle, and it's yours, for like EVER. :D
In my own PERSONAL opinion I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMEND you download songs, and buy songs from Amazon.com verses buying it on iTunes. c:

5.0 out of 5 stars good song, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Free To Be Me (MP3 Music)
Great song, bought this so we could put it on our MP3 players years ago, but lets be honest. Now that I have an Android I wouldn't buy music anymore. Its free to download on dozens of free apps

5.0 out of 5 stars reminder redeemer, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Free To Be Me (MP3 Music)
Sometimes when your heart is heavy and feel the world us crashing in on you, all you need is an up lifting song to remind you to remember you cause he does!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Free To Be Me (MP3 Music)
This is very inspirational and helps you to remember that you don't have to be like anyone else that you should always just be yourself.

1.0 out of 5 stars !!!!!, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Free To Be Me (MP3 Music)

had forgotten I even ordered this until I started writing reviews for other purchases!! ugghhhh!!! other songs this same comment. damn! since I don't remember them I most likely don't have a copy of the original order, where it was supposed to come from and too late to get the item or be refunded!! ugghhhh!!!

close to $100 worth of music never received!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative and fun., December 17, 2013
RM (Albuquerque, NM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Free To Be Me (MP3 Music)
This song seems to have a gentle, upbeat tune with creative and fun words. I like to hear this kind of music while I'm cleaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars yeah, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Free To Be Me (MP3 Music)
who knew it was so easy to buy a song, put it on my phone to listen to while relaxing, exercising, worshiping.

5.0 out of 5 stars great song, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Free To Be Me (MP3 Music)
great music. we were in the car the other day and my 11 year old granddaughter was singing this song. It did my heart good.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Free To Be Me (MP3 Music)
I love Francesca Battistelli's music. It has a great beat and a great message. I like to sing along with this one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›