5.0 out of 5 stars Far East Movement is the movement!
Published on October 21, 2010 by R. Choi

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice album
a little repetietive in style and substance..the lyrics are hit and miss....and the music becomes not so different than one another; however I recommend it because alot of the songs are very popular in the clubs. For home listening though there is a little to be desired. The Vinyl has a fold out opening that was really nice.
Published on January 14, 2011 by Isaiah K. Tolbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Far East Movement is the movement!, October 21, 2010
R. Choi "netman" (los angeles, ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Free Wired (Audio CD)
These guys are not an overnight success. They've been doing their thing for close to a decade. How often do you see music groups stay together for that long? It doesn't matter if there are four people in the crowd or thousands... they will rock the show like it's a stadium concert. Blood, sweat, tears, hard work and perseverance have produced this historic album. Pop in the CD. There's something for everybody.

Buy the album and support the Movement! Show the label that giving Far East Movement an opportunity paid off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not one bad song on the CD., November 10, 2010
This review is from: Free Wired (Audio CD)
I am very happy with the CD. I had only one hope before I bought it. That hope was that most of the other songs have the same mixture of styles as "Like a G6". Hip-hop, techno, and pop... and they were! I cant believe there arent several other songs from the CD on the radio yet.

As for Amazon... I paid a few cents less that what the CD costs in shipping to have it delivered to my door on its release date. Money wasted... it came a day after its release date. I could have just went and picked it up myself and saved the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Album of 2010, November 22, 2010
This review is from: Free Wired (MP3 Music)
I normally don't review products on amazon, but I wanted to support these guys because this is one of the best albums of the year. It's just one of those albums that you can listen to the whole thing without skipping any songs. If you like the singles you've already heard on the radio or in a club, you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this album, May 23, 2011
This review is from: Free Wired (Audio CD)
I got this album after hearing "Girls on the Dance Floor" and "Like a G6" and had NO idea this would become my favorite album.

All the songs make me want to jump up and dance around. I figured if I liked two songs, I might be okay with the their other songs but had no idea I'd love this album so much.

Breaking it down....

The good:
- Great beats and fun lyrics.
- Girls on the Dance Floor
- Like a G6
- Rocketeer
- OMG
- She owns the night
- So What?
- Don't Look Now
...Oh, wait, I think I'm listing their album.... hahaha

The bad:
- (uh)

In summary, I love, love, love this album. It's a fun, high-energy, electronic, dance-worthy album.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say, I didn't have to skip any songs. All of them were Excellent!, December 1, 2010
I am not much into writing reviews and seldom give 5 stars, but in this case I wanted to make an exception. These guys are really good! It's been a while since I have listened through a complete album. All the songs are good. None felt like skipping. If I have to categorize the music I would say, it's very "Friday Night-Getting Loose-Very Black Eye Peas like". Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, but this is how I would like to describe this band. Download Free Wired, you won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a what?, June 20, 2011
This review is from: Free Wired (Audio CD)
Just kidding. Like a G6 put this group on the map world wide, but there are much stronger songs and talents further into the album. If you have doubts put them aside and support a group that isn't cookie cutter and is earning their keep.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice album, January 14, 2011
This review is from: Free Wired (Vinyl)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the Entire Album!, January 28, 2011
Julie (Richardson, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Free Wired (MP3 Music)
If you love Fly Like a G6 - then you'lll enjoy the whole album! Love the beats and the way this group puts down a track.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasant Surprise!!, November 8, 2010
This review is from: Free Wired (MP3 Music)
I JUST LOOOOVE IT!!! The song that lured me to this album was of course "Like A G6" and I decided to sample the songs on the album... of course the 30 second preview amazon gives isn't enough but what i heard was good... so i bought the album... i listened to it while doing my workout... and i was soo surprised... i even stopped running a couple of times to dance cause the music on the album just makes you want to dance!! If you like the G6 song... you are going to LOVE this album!! I can forsee this album being on repeat for a couple of weeks. Every song is good... and that's hard to find a album that EVERY song is good... i just love it!! I hope their success continue!! I am going to look up their past albums.
Good Job Far East Movement!! You deserve more than 5 stars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, addicting beats and lyrics, May 11, 2011
This review is from: Free Wired (Audio CD)
Decided to purchase the album after hearing a few singles on the radio. Found many more tracks that I love just as much if not more. Well worth the money and great addition to any collection.

Free Wired
Free Wired by Far East Movement (Audio CD - 2010)