5.0 out of 5 stars Cool app - had me so relaxed, I drooled!
You know you slept deep and well, after waking up with drool sticking to face and pillow, well it's like that for me. That kinda deep sleep is foreign to me, due to Chronic-Illness/Pain, however this app did an excellent job at relaxing my muscles and gradually put me in a deeper state of meditation and relaxation.
I'd recommend this to anyone with an open mind and...
Published 13 months ago by ChinaRose

3.0 out of 5 stars Relax and do it!
Typical relaxing experience. Nothing new. Just beware it is not entirely free. The other relaxing sessions on this will cost if the buyer wants them. Golden $ graphics not a real turn on.
Published 13 months ago by E Chumly Manka

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool app - had me so relaxed, I drooled!, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Free Your Mind Hypnosis by Mindifi (App)
I'd recommend this to anyone with an open mind and seeking a non-narcotic alternative.
If it doesn't take on the first try don't give up, sometimes it takes our subconscious to catch up and become open and willing to try something different and somewhat intangible.

Everyone's tolerance and/or intolerance is different, hence not everyone will have the exact same response. Prior to trying this app I had listen to a binary for pain relief, after 30+ years of coping with Chronic-Pain I was skeptical, but after a 45 min. session I got some relief, what a miracle, for me!

I highly recommend this app to EVERYONE! What do you have to lose?, give it a try or few before coming to a solution. If anything, it may just teach you how to relax, either way you benefit. ~Blessed Be

5.0 out of 5 stars In a word, "WOW", January 20, 2014
This review is from: Free Your Mind Hypnosis by Mindifi (App)
After just a few short sentences from this soothing, male voice, I started to cry - yes, that's how messed up my life is, and how frazzled my psyche is. I have background in Psychology, and every nuance, every phrase, every gentle question, every soothing nudge, seems to have been perfectly planned, and delivers beyond what the description says.

When he says, "This is time for you, isn't it?" sounded great the first time (and started my weeping, because I never take time for myself) but sounded even better a second and third time, because I had come to realize that a half hour to myself isn't going to kill anyone or leave them neglected. I am not in charge of the whole world, after all.

When I "woke up" from my first session I felt a full foot taller. I was relaxed and peaceful in my mind and heart, instead of my usual, wake up and panic, frantically trying to remember what needs done while I run around like a fruit loop looking for what's gone wrong while I was "out of it." I don't just have insomnia, I have suffered with somniphobia, an acute and irrational fear of sleep, for twenty-seven years! I will even take sleeping pills only to find that my mind would rather try to fight the affects than just giving in to them. I find myself now, instead of dreading going to bed, that I am compelled to lay down and just relax and listen to "him," and if sleep comes, so be it. I haven't had it long enough to see if it helps with my nightmares, though.

The repetitive process hearkens back to mothers with their babies, and the reason we humans love music and poetry. Mamma sings a familiar lullaby, and baby drifts off to sleep. There is comfort in knowing what to expect; that, in itself, is a valuable human comfort. Long story short, this is your new Lullaby. It's free, and there is a second free release out there. I highly recommend them, both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Rx any day!, November 26, 2013
C M Anderson (Northern Great Plains) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Free Your Mind Hypnosis by Mindifi (App)
I have anxiety issues from time to time. This really trains me to just take some "me" time and let go of every day problems for a mini break. It really helps me get myself back into a good mind set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Free Your Mind Hypnosis by Mindifi (App)
This has been a great help to me! Suddenly finding myself permanently disabled has taken a toll on my emotions. I found myself spiraling into a dark void. When I just used the free portion of this app it helped me in a big way. I am purchasing the rest! I hope it helps everyone who tries it as much as it helps me!

4.0 out of 5 stars sublime, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Free Your Mind Hypnosis by Mindifi (App)
I felt very relaxed after. Great app! I would suggest this for anyone who feels like they've lost in touch with their spiritual side.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, but..., March 23, 2014
This review is from: Free Your Mind Hypnosis by Mindifi (App)
I found the app to be very good overall, and does what it is supposed to do. You must keep an open mind in order for it to work, pratice regularly like anything else, and give it some time. My one negative is the falling dollar sign screensaver. Allow the user to change it, there are others with the app. Not a big thing, but why? I close my eyes anyways, but I still find it annoying, it the screen shuts off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome relaxation!, March 26, 2014
Evil (MARYLAND, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Free Your Mind Hypnosis by Mindifi (App)
This guy's voice is amazing. I fall into a sleep like I've never had before. And like another reviewer said, there are points that touch you that you can even shed a tear. I found that I did that the first night, then the 2nd night, I changed my point of view on things, and fell right to sleep with a much better mindset. After hearing it twice all the way through, I've never made it to the end ever again. It's so comforting. Really relaxing, and I'm still only on the first FREE version. I'm thinking that I will buy the other sessions. Having peaceful, restful sleep is priceless, in my opionion. So to me it would be worth it for the other sessions that you have to buy. If they come even close to their objective as the "sleep like a baby" session does, it's worth it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice! Love, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Free Your Mind Hypnosis by Mindifi (App)
I love this so far! I only have basic version right now, but plan to purchase all that is offered. Although I am very happy with what I have,I am curious to see what else they have on this app. I am sure it is fantastic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Relax and do it!, January 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars in love with life again, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Free Your Mind Hypnosis by Mindifi (App)
I have a hard time with anxioty and insomnia. Doctors wanted me on pills yet they make things worse so i started looking else where. Honestly i was skeptical but in less than a week i am sleeping better, i feel calmer, and i am noticing a difference in the way i feel all the time. I paid for all 11 sessions and so far I've used most of them except the snoring ones and they have already paid for themselves. The deep sleep is free try it it doesnt hurt to try right?