5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of free books. Great way to find new authors
I get a list of about 10 free books every day or two right on my kindle. Then I can add the ones I like to my kindle. The downside is that there isn't a 1 click add. You click the book and it takes you to the book on the amazon site on your kindle. From there you can add it to the kindle for free. Works for me

I also like to find new authors this way. For...
Published on July 25, 2010 by Purple Pen

1.0 out of 5 stars Just passed 14 day free period - not a single update
Published on October 16, 2010 by NeilB

1.0 out of 5 stars Just passed 14 day free period - not a single update, October 16, 2010
This review is from: Free books OnKindle -- bestsellers, top movers, new (Kindle Edition)
I purchased two blogs from Amazon re: free kindle publications. This one hasn't had a single update since I first downloaded it. I've reset the Kindle just in case that was the problem - no difference. The other one (which was $0.99 instead of $1.99) is updated daily at least - usually more often. The one that works is "Free Kindle Books plus a few other tips." I recommend "Free Kindle Books plus..." and not this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of free books. Great way to find new authors, July 25, 2010

I also like to find new authors this way. For example I got a Don Brown book for free so I could see if I like his books.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with my subscription, July 7, 2011
Okay I tried the free subscription and then they pulled $1.99 out for the next month (July)... and it is July 7th and My subscription hasn't updated since June 29th, 2011..... I have tried everyday to get it to up date but it hasn't but they can take $1.99 out of my account on July 1st but I still can't get an update... I'm unhappy and Unsubscribing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blog title is innacurate - NO Free books the whole time I subscribed!!, September 21, 2011
Lauren (United States) - See all my reviews
When you have a blog marketed as "Free books OnKindle" one would expect to find blog-posts about FREE BOOKS for Kindle, right?? NOT SO! For the entire time I subscribed, and back as far as the current postings (on the Kindle) go, there was NOT ONE SINGLE FREE BOOK listed! All books listed were at least 99 cents, with many being upwards of $8-9!! Sponsored books (by authors who paid the blogger to advertise for him) are listed in every single post, though, whether there are any other books listed or not.

BOOoo!! I did NOT sign up for a "free book" blog to receive ADVERTISEMENTS for non-free books!

I would give this blog zero stars if I could, because the title and description are both misleading.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Useful, June 9, 2011
Why waste $1.99 a month when I can get the same info for free elsewhere? Nothing more useless than getting a list of book titles, author names and cost without telling you anything about them.

3.0 out of 5 stars I think that there may be some confusion..., October 24, 2010
First, this blog is updated regularly, it just overwrites previous issues. That means that as long as you have it, you will likely only ever have one post. I tried the free trial and received a two-day-old post. A couple of hours later, it was overwritten with a new post. Not to worry, the new post contained all of the free books from the first post, as well as deleted one book from the first post that was no longer free, and added two new free books.

Secondly, some reviewers feel that this is an appropriate place to review the Kindle itself, or to review the Nook. I think that these reviewers don't realize that this blog is produced by a private individual, and not by Amazon, so this is an inappropriate place to review the Kindle. That should be done on the Kindle product information page, and not on this bloggers reviews.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never up dated!, August 28, 2010
It has now been over a week since I subscribed to this blog and there has not been a single update! Do not waste your money with this one

1.0 out of 5 stars BOO!!! HISS!!!, April 14, 2010
Reviewed by: appleallen57
I tried the free subscription, and the two books I was interested in could NOT be downloaded on my Kindle 2, only on computor! Why is it called
FREE BOOKS ON KINDLE if you can't download it to your Kindle? It is very annoying.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt it say free books?, July 4, 2011
Danny "Stone775" (Grapeland, Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
doesnt it say free books??what about all the featured books that someone must get paid to put on this blog?spend your 99cents on "free kindle books plus a few....."he lists only free books,sometimes twice a day plus answers the questions about the kindle that you may ask

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, March 10, 2014
Not worth bothering with unless you like bad romances. I expected a lot more than is offered by kindle here.