Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 6, 2008 7:03:49 AM PDT
Do you get a free month with the battlechest version? Doesn't really say anywhere.

Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 14, 2008 10:49:07 PM PDT
FryBaby says:
yes after you set up an account with them. Which means you have to give them your next month's billing information in advance because they are counting on you continuing

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2009 12:39:42 PM PST
Im sorry for the noobness, but I have a question. When I buy this game, do I have to pay a monthly fare to play it on internet with other people? Will be really helpful if u help me.
Cecilia

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2009 1:33:14 AM PST
Krisnatharok says:
You can either sign up online and get a free 10 days of the game or buy a boxed copy from Amazon which will then require you to sign up and pay the monthly fee.

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2010 8:33:45 AM PDT
Andrew W. says:
Yes, you have to pay a monthly fee of about $15 US Dollars. The first month comes free, but after that, you must buy 60 day time cards for $30 in stores or set up payment with a credit card online for $15/month down to $12/month if you prepay for a total of 6 months.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 6, 2008
Latest post:  May 12, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft Battle Chest - PC/Mac
World of Warcraft Battle Chest - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X Intel, Windows, Windows XP)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (212)