5.0 out of 5 stars This thing works 10x better than I expected!!!
Published 15 months ago by Erin Romig

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too small
I ordered a size B without following what others said, so I recommend to get a size bigger. I order the double B, I didn't like it. Even though they advertise it as a push up, it is not. It does not look like a push up but more like adding a couple in cm in front of your breast which I was not very fond of. So if what them to look way bigger go for it.
Published 6 months ago by LilB

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing works 10x better than I expected!!!, September 20, 2013
WOW. This strapless bra really stays on, provides good-looking support and gives me the confidence to wear strapless and backless dresses and shirts-- something I've never been able to do my entire life! Best $10 I've spent in a long time. I am 5'4, 135lbs and a 34E bra (according to most designers). This bra in double thick D has given me the freedom to completely change up my wardrobe and wear more stylish looks. It's great!

Finding a strapless bra that goes all the way around my body and provides ANY support is hard enough; finding a backless bra solution is totally impossible. I've tried custom-made corsets, shoving myself into D-size bras, those paper mache stick on things, boob tape...you name it. My solution to date has been to only wear clothes that cover my bra straps, or just not care that my bra straps are showing 24/7. This bra changed all of that.

I had seen similar silicone bra products displayed at boutiques around town for $30-50. No way was I about to spend that much money on a bra that I was SURE would not work on me. This product works for a fraction of the cost.

It definitely takes a few tries and a lot of squishing to get the bra in place properly so that it feels secure and gives you a nice even look. Once it's on though, it stays on for the whole day. Even if this product does lose its stickiness over time, it's $10! Considering how well this thing works right now, I'd pay $10/single use!

*I never write Amazon product reviews but other women's reviews were very instrumental in helping me decide to buy this product so I thought I would give back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted through the night., June 25, 2013
I wore this to prom, which everyone knows is a pretty long and sweaty event. It lasted from pre-prom activities that started at 2 pm to post prom at 1 am.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 1, 2013
This item was perfect for my wedding day! It stuck great for the whole evening, including the dancing. I still have, because you never know when you may need something like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars They really do stick!, March 18, 2013
The pieces do everything they should. They stay in place until you are ready to take them off.

If you are trying to decide whether to get the regular or double cup enhancers, as I did, here's my opinion. The regular bra is a uniform thickness throughout and is approximately 1/4" thick. It gives a more natural look. The double cup is much thicker and will give you a boost by a cup or two. Each have their uses, but when I purchased mine I didn't know exactly how each was made. The product description didn't include that information.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 2, 2013
Love this product works great!! The adhesive stays sticky for a long while even when dancing. Love it!! Works great with backless dresses and no bra showing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary purchase to make online but PERFECT!, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Bundle Monster 3pc Invisible Adhesive Strapless Breast Bra Pad + Nipple Pasties (Apparel)
I was so hesitant to buy this due to the mixed reviews. I had a dress with a low, mesh neckline/front and needed something invisible but that would cover up the girls and give me a better silhouette. I'm a small B so I went with the B double push up after the A was out of stock. I tried it on the night before the wedding and was instantly nervous. It felt weird and wasn't as sticky as I expected. I figured I'd give it a shot though and wore it to the wedding after smashing it onto my chest to make sure it would stick. After the initial weird feeling, it becomes so comfortable and I didn't even feel the bra after about a half hour. I actually kept doing secret boob checks and feeling to make sure I was still wearing it and hadn't lost it on the dance floor! I was hopping around dancing all night, probably sweating, and not once did I feel like this thing was going to come off. I was SHOCKED! Such a good buy for the price. Definitely recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, May 29, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job., June 4, 2014
It lasted a good 12 hr day without falling off and didn't come off until I removed it. When I first applied it, I was a bit hesitant because it does feel as though I'm not wearing a bra and I wasn't sure about the adhesiveness but it held! My only complaint is that I order this as a "double push up" but I really looked like I wasn't wearing a bra; didn't push anything up. However, it covered well. If you're big busted, it definitely will not lift your girls up. If you're small chested, don't count on any extra boosting. If you just need a sticky bra that will cover up your girls, these are for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my low-back wedding dress, run a little small., June 6, 2014
These are the perfect thing for my low-back wedding gown. They are comfortable and look very natural under the gown. I am usually a 34B bra size and ordered the B cup of this item. If I ordered again, however, I would go up to a C just for more coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 13, 2013
Really works and super comfortable! I was hesitant about this product when ordering but once I received it I was very satisfied!