Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Freedom Grill 100
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

100%

on February 17, 2004
I purchased the Freedom Grill just before the end of the Football season and wish I had had it the entire year! It was great not having to find a place to dump charcoal when we went into the game. While everyone else was burning their hands on their tiny hibachi's and tying their grill in the beds of their trucks, I closed the Freedom Grill, locked it in place and went into the game without worry.
It grills a mean steak that cooked evenly and there was room on the grill for hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken and anything else we decided to bring. We were incredibly popular the day we drove in with this attatched to the back of our SUV.
Not only has it been great for tailgating but we have taken it camping and to our kids Pop Warner games. IT'S JUST GREAT!!! I don't know how we ever lived without it!
on February 17, 2004
I bought one of these grills this fall for the Football tailgating season. It has made the whole tailgating experience so much more enjoyable (if thats possible). Most of the games I go to start at 1pm, so we used to have to eat at 10:30am to give my old grill enough time to cool off so I could clean it and put it in the back of the car. With this unit we can eat whenever as it stays outside the whole time. Don't have to let it cool off or clean it until I get home! And because it locks to my car's hitch I don't have to worry about it getting swiped. I got rid of my home grill too and just use this one with the backyard stand. I can't say enough about this product.
on February 17, 2004
Got this grill right before tailgating season, and I'm very impressed with the quality of the grill, large grill surface, starts right up every time, beefy construction. It's a lot better than the grill in my backyard, it even has a stand that comes with the grill, so it has now replaced my backyard grill.
on July 3, 2006
The concept is wonderful, and it works better then I'd ever believed. I've had mine for two months now, and don't know how I've survived without it. I take it tailgating, camping and just leave it on my SUV just in case I get the urge to cook...lol...

I actually have people follow me into parking lots to ask me where I got it.

Now I see online that there is a smaller, lighter version. I think that I need one of those as well for my wifes van...sign me up for an FG 50.
on July 28, 2004
This grill worked so great the first time I tailgated with it I started backing my QX4 into the driveway and cooking in front of my house. The neighbors probably thought I was crazy but I've never had better steaks. I've put close to 5,000 miles on this and it still cooks better than anything else. I never take it off. I love the attention when I'm out too. Great conversation starter.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2004
I bought this three weeks ago and have used it every weekend since, both camping and at a little league team party. It is very easy to use and the quality is amazing. I only wish I had bought it earlier for tailgating.
I would recommend it for anyone that wants to grill on the go!