Published on March 26, 2012 by S. George Ltd

The book was not what I really wanted but did have some good advice. More directed to people who want to move money offshore
Published 2 months ago by corays

5.0 out of 5 stars Timely answers in the midst of financial and global uncertainty, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Freedom Without Borders: How to Invest, Expatriate, and Retire Overseas for Personal and Financial Success (Hardcover)
This is one of the authors I have followed over time, and I was glad to see his new work given the worrisome changes in current events and in the world of money and investments. Also, as a baby boomer, I am concerned what awaits me when I look toward retirement. These days I am unsure of the stock market, not confident at all about real estate, and wondering if our way of life is even sustainable and perhaps headed for disaster. I have even wondered if a move to a foreign land, where a person might live better and cheaply, might not be the ticket. This book addresses all these issues, and goes right to the point, It is a welcome and timely update, and an entertaining read. Also, it has a wealth of resources and referrals for anyone considering offshore or foreign options. I recommend it for anyone looking for clear-headed, solid, and even attractive options during uncertain times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, August 29, 2013
Great information on investing with information on where to retire and what needs to be done to protect your wealth when you do so. You also have a website available for more detailed information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. If we do not each work to preserve our individual freedom and assets, who will?, April 4, 2012
Don Aumonde (Montreal, Quebec) - See all my reviews
With the economy and the world in a time of great change and even uncertainty, books that offer insightful, authoritative and solution-oriented discourse on how to be aware of what could happen, and how best to prepare, transcend, and preserve what is of value, including one's assets, personal freedom and sovereignty. This one is well written and offers many clear-cut thoughts, options and referrals about investing and/or living abroad. Worth the read, particularly these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, June 25, 2013
Quite happy with this book. Contains good information which I was looking for. Pretty well up to date as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... not what I really wanted but did have some good advice. More directed to people who want to ..., October 1, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative Information, December 14, 2012
wish I had known about this special book much sooner. Have not yet fully digested contents but am confidant that it will be exceedingly informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, April 4, 2012
I enjoyed reading Freedom Without Borders very much. I found the book well written, fact filled, and the author's style bright and intelligent. Definitely worth reading!

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard sell for the author's services, December 18, 2011
What little info you get here you can get somewhere else and not have to read all his sales presentations.