Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wiipu Freeform bubble Bib Necklace Statement Fashion Necklace(wp-13)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 3, 2014
I wanted to like this necklace so much BUT! When it finally arrived and it took a week instead of promised 2 days delivery - it looked like somebody was wearing it for awhile and put a nail polish stain on one of the stones. I tried to wipe it off with soft cloth - no luck, it was damaged ! I sent it back
on August 15, 2014
Wonderful! Can be worn for day outings or in the evening as well. Love the multi-tiered effect as well. I plan to wear it during the holidays with my Christmas tree sweater as well as on St. Patrick's Day.
on January 30, 2014
The stones are pretty The necklace is as it shown I like it and it can be worn in the office or evening

BUT the clasp broke as I took it out of the box

Now in order to wear it I will have to get it fixed

The three is for the appearance only
on June 4, 2013
I get tons of compliments when I wear this necklace. The color is bright and stands out well. Quality is so-so--not that anyone can tell while you're wearing it though.
on May 18, 2013
I gave this necklace 4 stars because it seems to be nicely made. It's a very attractive design and it can be worn with casual or dressy outfits.
on January 9, 2015
I wouldn't call $12 a lot however it's more than what I would've paid had I seen this first. A $3 to $5 dollar purchase would be more equal to the quality...
on December 6, 2014
arrived very quickly, but the largest stone appeared to br dirty, but no,the mark will not come off and now I have to return and hope for a refund.
on July 20, 2015
This was so pretty the stones are much darker than they appear in the picture on here.
on March 20, 2015
It looks like plastic wouldn't recommend it
on January 26, 2015
Very Pretty and worth the price.