4.0 out of 5 stars A Dramatic, Yet Classic Looking Watch
I purchased this rather large watch for my wife, who is a size 4. At first glance, it was a mismatch. But, when she wore it, both of us thought it looked great. We love the Roman numeral face, as it is uncluttered and easy to read at any time of the day or night. Given the modest price, we couldn't be more pleased with the purchase.
Published 23 months ago by Lakeside

1.0 out of 5 stars the watch did not run when I received and the ...
the watch did not run when I received and the band was way to small this was supposed to be a man's watch and I am a 60 year old woman that likes the larger face but usually need to remove links returned
Published 4 months ago by kat

4.0 out of 5 stars A Dramatic, Yet Classic Looking Watch, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Freelook Unisex HA1134GM-3 Cortina Roman Numeral Matte Gold Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Feminine yet very fashionable, August 20, 2013
Gorgeous gold tone watch that is perfect for a formal occasion or fun nite on the town! Sturdy and looks expensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch..., August 25, 2014
Granted, the best thing I liked about this watch at the time was the price (I got it on flash special for just under $30//), I would easily pay $200 for it. It does have a larger face, but is very stylish right now. The watch is heavy and made well. I had to remove two links as the band was rather large for me, but I am in love.

1.0 out of 5 stars the watch did not run when I received and the ..., August 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 4, 2014