Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Freelook Unisex HA1136CHM-RG1 Cortina Rose Gold Chronograph Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 5, 2013
I've got this watch on sale and had no idea it will look so amazing. The picture does not make justice to it. The watch seems really amazing and expensive, although it was a good deal and a fair price.
on November 8, 2012
This watch fit perfectly, doesn't need to be sized. Looks like a more expensive watch, unique with the black face and it's just the right size. Very comfortable.
on August 11, 2014
I don't normally review things I buy but for this watch I will, I received it at weekend and I was well pleased , you can't get a watch of this quality anywhere at the price I got this for .everybody who sees it can't believe it because it is really smart, you won't go wrong buying one.
on October 27, 2012
It is a beautiful watch, but it is too heavy and does not stay latched. Not unisex, definitely a guy size watch.
on August 10, 2014
Yes very good, I told my friends.
on July 3, 2015