5.0 out of 5 stars Good looks, good value, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Freelook Unisex HA1136CHMG-3 Cortina Gold Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I was looking for a large face watch in gold, and I spotted this one. The gold looks real--the color matches my real gold pieces perfectly. The band is nicely polished on the underside also, which adds a very classy feel to the product. It is easy to read the dials, and it feels "rich" on my wrist. I couldn't be happier with the watch. In fact, I am wearing it much more often than I thought I would, which leaves me feeling I got even more value for my money than I expected I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is super cute., January 31, 2013
the gold tone is actually like real gold jewerly, is heavy and looks great..pictures don't do it any justice.at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 28, 2012
I purchased this as a dress up watch. I wanted an analogue gold watch with a white face. and this fit that need. Though I require timing of things in my trade, it is not likely that I would need the Chronograph feature while dressed up. I would have rather had this watch with just the time including day and month. Having the tide display would also be a nice feature for my special needs. I am pleased with thei watch and wear it as I had planned.