4.0 out of 5 stars not bad
Published on May 2, 2008 by DJDoDo

Published on April 9, 2011 by R. Behymer

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, May 2, 2008
It actually works like a normal peel off mask. Just be careful to not apply any on your eyebrows and pull back your hair really tight coz it gets annoying when it sticks to your hair. Apply a thick amount, be generous or else you will end up with a very thin layer that is hard to peel. I don't mind it but I like trying new things. This peel off is not my permanent one yet. And oh, when you look at the peel microscopically, you can notice that it does pull off dead skin and cells. I like such results.

5.0 out of 5 stars READ!, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask - 6 oz (Health and Beauty)
Hello!
So this product is amazing! i use it every Saturday or Sunday. I have noticed how bright my skin looks after using this
BUT:
CVS sells this exact bottle for only 3 dollars!
don't waste your money buying it online, at CVS or Target or any drugstore they sell it way cheaper.
Welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick Good Product, November 9, 2010
I purchased this product off amazon after watching American Psycho. It's not the exact one but works amazingly.

Fairly sticky to the touch, you apply a generous amount all over your face. If you don't put on enough it won't peel off as easily. Do it quickly because it is fast drying. The bottle recommends 5-10 mins but I suggest 10-15 mins.

It leaves your skin feeling clean, soft, and smooth. You won't be upset. I recommend using a moisturizer afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, June 26, 2010
I bought it from CVS pharmacy and tried it just now. It feels very good. My skin became instantly clear in 10 mins. My skin is sensitive and I get rashes from most skin products so I was nervous while trying this but it worked great. It gives cooling sensation to your face. It doesn't cost very much so you should definitely try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars clears up black heads and blemishes in 3 uses, March 22, 2011
I've had black heads and little bumps and this product has changed my skin to gorgeous in less than a week.

3.0 out of 5 stars Clean and refreshing yes, but removes impurities? Depends on your definition, April 9, 2011
This is inexpensive and does peel easily and does leave the skin smooth. I'm sure it even clears some impurities, just don't expect results like Biore strips. This product does NOT remove blackheads, if that's what you're looking for. If you've ever used Biore strips, you know how effective they are and how gross they look after using. There's like a little forest of oil deposits sticking up from the strip. Very effective, but for limited areas, expensive and leave the face feeling overly dried out (probably because of all the oil they remove). The Freeman Facial Peel does not even come close to that level of cleansing. If you want a moderate cleansing and smoother skin, this product is fine. If you want a more thorough cleansing with visible removal of blackheads, look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could buy this in bulk - it's amazing, May 13, 2011
Preface: I'm a guy.

I bought this and a mint julep clay-based masque to help with expanding pores and blackheads... after watching American Psycho again. Basically, this product is amazing. It's fun to use, easy to clean up, and it WORKS. My female friends commented on how smooth and clear my skin was after I used it a few times. Cute girls wanting to touch my face = a win in my book. You seriously can't go wrong with this and I like it significantly more than the mint julep masque.

5.0 out of 5 stars This mask is dope, January 17, 2014
My mom used to always buy this mask and I remembered it the other day and bought it from Amazon. It pulls all the dead junk off my face and makes my face feel smooth. Of course, the best part though, is when you peel it off you feel like a snake shedding it's skin. That is definitely the best part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, light clean scent, slight tingle, January 24, 2011
I felt a bit of a tingle with this mask. Not bad though. This is exactly the stuff I was looking for. My mom used to use this when I was little and we would have fun peeling off together. Great product. Fresh and light and love the softness of my skin afterwards.
I like to alternate Freeman's grape seed peel off one night, clay/avacado/oatmeal 2nd night, cucumber peel 3rd....rotation. Always using a moisturizer and spf and occasion retinol eye cream by ROC. People tell me all the time that I look 23 and I am 36. Skin needs to be babied.

5.0 out of 5 stars User of this product for 10 yrs, February 22, 2008
This facial mask is getting more difficult to locate and I'm now buying two tubes at a time! It really is cleansing as you can see when you pull the mask off, revealing all the junk that was stuck in your pores. I have had the unfortunate circumstance of adult acne and after using it, my face is much less inflammed, the redness is gone and my face has a "dewy-look" all the next day. I always use it the night before a big day or evening as it leaves my face radiant. Regardless if it does not have the melon and ginseng, it is a fantastic product. I recommend it for teens (that's when I started using it!) as well as adults.

Rate and Discover Movies