Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Size: 6 Fluid Ounce|Change

on February 22, 2008
This facial mask is getting more difficult to locate and I'm now buying two tubes at a time! It really is cleansing as you can see when you pull the mask off, revealing all the junk that was stuck in your pores. I have had the unfortunate circumstance of adult acne and after using it, my face is much less inflammed, the redness is gone and my face has a "dewy-look" all the next day. I always use it the night before a big day or evening as it leaves my face radiant. Regardless if it does not have the melon and ginseng, it is a fantastic product. I recommend it for teens (that's when I started using it!) as well as adults.
on February 1, 2015
I always like peel off masks.. I don't know if they really do anything but they feel like they do as it dries and tightens. This one is typical and has a nice smell. It's a bit cooling, but not too much. I have super sensitive skin, so I am always afraid to try a new one, but this one did not irritate my skin at all.. :)
on May 13, 2011
Preface: I'm a guy.

I bought this and a mint julep clay-based masque to help with expanding pores and blackheads... after watching American Psycho again. Basically, this product is amazing. It's fun to use, easy to clean up, and it WORKS. My female friends commented on how smooth and clear my skin was after I used it a few times. Cute girls wanting to touch my face = a win in my book. You seriously can't go wrong with this and I like it significantly more than the mint julep masque.
on November 17, 2012
There is a lot of alcohol in this product which probably does more to damage the skin than the other ingredients can do good. The consistency is also really difficult to use and the skin peeling action is uneven. Clay or another exfoliant will do a better and safer job than this product.
on January 7, 2016
This mask is cool
review image review image
on June 2, 2015
Easy to apply & my fave part is taking it off... like in elementary school when I'd put glue on my fingers just to peel it off. lol It leaves my skin feeling soft & revived! I'll buy more when this runs out.
review image
on July 10, 2012
I should start out by saying that this product is not for everyone. It has a chemical odor and it essentially involves applying a clear glue-like gel to the face. I wash my face, blot dry and then apply a thick layer of this stuff to my face. It washes off my hands easily. Then the fun begins! Let the clear gel dry for 10-15 minutes then pull this off your face in one piece if possible. It feels like pulling dried glue from the face but it mostly comes on one rubbery, stretchy sheer sheet. This doesn't seem to irritate my skin,but if feels like every pore gets unplugged when the product is peeled off. I use this every two or three days. WARNING! DO NOT GET THIS INTO YOUR HAIRLINE! Glue in hair is not a good thing. Oh and my dogs freak out when they see me appear to pull my face off. Have fun with this!
on January 15, 2016
I've used another brand of this mask many years ago (can't remember the name of it) and liked the cleaning and toning effects. I figured I'd give this one a try.

The scent of the mask is similar to what I recall (slightly perfumy cucumber scent). It smells clean and fresh, but the aroma is not a green grassy scent like pure cucumber products, still nice though.

The mask is a clear gel which melts quickly upon contact with the skin, but still retains enough of its sticky gooeyness that it doesn't slide off your face when you put it on. It also feels like some of the mask absorbs into the skin when applying. The other product I used years ago, was a bit thicker consistency and didn't melt or absorb like this one does. With this product, I keep having to put more on in the same spots to get a thick enough mask to peel off.

After the mask is on properly it takes around 10-20 minutes to dry (depending on room humidity, temperature, etc.). The mask feels tight against the skin as it dries, but it is not uncomfortable.

Peeling off the mask is a bit tricky as it does tend to tear if done too quickly. Plus if used around hairy areas, it tends to get stuck in the hair making a sticky flaky mess. The other product I used years ago could be applied around hairy areas without breaking apart, probably because it was a bit thicker.

As far as cleansing ability of this product goes, I'm not impressed. It barely removes bits of ashy skin, doesn't remove blackheads at all, but it does seem to loosen bits of dry skin (but not remove them) and it removes excess skin oils. However, as a toning mask this does work fairly well, and leaves my face feeling toned and tighter than prior to using it. The fact that is does remove excess oils does leave a toned fresher feeling to my skin.

Overall, nice gentle toning mask, but not the best I've used.
on June 8, 2014
The mask is refreshing and fun to peel off but I wouldn't say it'll do anything for your acne. If you're looking to clear out your pores, get a tough charcoal mask, if you're looking for something fun, get this.
on October 1, 2013
Worked well. You see all the dirt coming off your face when you peel off the mask. Very refreshing and it made my face glow after using it. It's pretty worth it for the price. It doesn't smell bad but I do smell the alcohol so i recommend using it only once a week. Overall i was happy with the results !