Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$9.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 20, 2013
I love this product. It instantly firms under your eyes. **Only use a little drop and dab on with your finger. If you get too much it gets in your lashes and burns your eyes. It reminds me of a facial mask that firms your face, but it's under your eyes, where most of us need it most! Myself included. I highly recommend it and will buy it again.
on December 28, 2013
I have been using this for years! It totally gets rid of dark circles. I'm 55 and have dark circles under eye, as well as dark area on sides of nose (people thought was caused from sunglasses) but it wasn't. I use at night instead of during the day. Just takes a tiny drop. You have to use daily or you won't be happy with results. I can tell if I skip any days.
on May 6, 2015
I have used this product for several years and it works quite well. I wore glasses since the third grade, then had lasik. For some reason I had really dark brown circles under my eyes along with the usual sleep deprived look I seem to sport, and this has visibly helped. I like that it doesn't stick to me like a moisturizer, but it does offer some moisturizer-like benefits. It goes on very smoothly and a tiny dot goes a long way.
The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is the bottle. Why on earth do they insist on using pump bottles for this stuff? Up until a few years ago this product came in a simple glass jar. It was easier to get the correct amount out as well as use the entire contents. With the pump you can't control it easily, and there's no way to get the dregs out. I don't use the pump at all, I just use it like a dip stick until it gets too low then I drain it into a generic cosmetic jar I picked up somewhere. Other than that... this product is great.
on July 7, 2013
I think it works, but being 60 years old, I think I am fighting a losing battle. It does seem to make the dark circles a little lighter
on June 11, 2015
This is probably the ONLY under eye dark circle and dark eyelid eliminator that actually works. I've tried so many expensive high end brands over the years and never get the results I get with this little powerhouse.
on July 7, 2016
I was looking for a Vitamin K product for under eye circles and this one fits the bill. After a week of use under-eye and on lid my dark circles are gone and my eye appears firmer. I am 51 and my lids were starting to get a dried out web looking appearance when I wore powdered eye shadow. This has completely improved after a week of once a day use of this stuff. Love it and love the price. If this review was helpful please check the yes box below
on December 4, 2015
Just love this product Freeman vita- K Dark Circles cream. Use as directions says apply day n night. In a month dark circles around the eyes has faded away. For me it works. So does the cost of the product. Used expensive eye creams in the past it just stimulated the eye area as u were giving your face a botox lift. Then when u cleanse your face b4 going to bed. Wake up in the morning your eyes have this puffy look around it. Waste money. Vita - K does not do that it helps eliminate the puffiness. Just need to be faithful in using this product. Happy satisfied Amazon prime customer.
on July 11, 2014
This item did not work at all. It did not clear up any dark circles under my eyes. Perhaps another product that has Vitamin K and Vitamin A mixed together would work better.
on February 16, 2014
I do like this product & it does help my under eye circles..seems to firm up the skin under my eyes.
on October 1, 2014
I bought this for my 16 yr. old son for dark circles under his eyes from allergies. He used it as directed for a several weeks and didn't notice any change at all. He finally stopped using it. It was a waste of money.