5.0 out of 5 stars It does really work, but must use everyday.
I have been using this for years! It totally gets rid of dark circles. I'm 55 and have dark circles under eye, as well as dark area on sides of nose (people thought was caused from sunglasses) but it wasn't. I use at night instead of during the day. Just takes a tiny drop. You have to use daily or you won't be happy with results. I can tell if I skip any days.
Published 8 months ago by Deborah

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Drying Product
After applying this product under your eyes, it dries and tightens the skin. Almost an uncomfortable, tight feeling under the eyes.
I did not experience any irritation or reaction to the product, but the area under my eyes is the LAST thing that I need to dry out.
Published 7 months ago by Darla

5.0 out of 5 stars It does really work, but must use everyday., December 28, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I re-ordered it, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz (Misc.)
I think it works, but being 60 years old, I think I am fighting a losing battle. It does seem to make the dark circles a little lighter

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz (Misc.)
I love this product. It instantly firms under your eyes. **Only use a little drop and dab on with your finger. If you get too much it gets in your lashes and burns your eyes. It reminds me of a facial mask that firms your face, but it's under your eyes, where most of us need it most! Myself included. I highly recommend it and will buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vita -K for Dark Circles, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz (Misc.)
I do like this product & it does help my under eye circles..seems to firm up the skin under my eyes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Drying Product, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz (Misc.)
I would rather focus on serums/night moisturizers to keep the delicate area under the eyes protected and just use a good concealer.
Will not use again or recommend product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freeman Vita-K for Dark Circles .5oz, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz (Misc.)
This product works for me. My dark circles have lighten up and the area around my eyes are smoother. I would recommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love all Vita-K products, January 20, 2014
Ellen E.S. (Asheville, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz (Misc.)
I was first introduced to Vita-K products by a dermatologist. They use Vitamin K cream to reduce bruising and swelling and speed healing after surgery. And it works. While no product I've ever used has completely eliminated "dark circles" (no matter how much I paid for it), Vita-K, used regularly keeps the under eye area moisturized and healthy looking, perhaps a bit lighter. I will continue to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it!, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz (Misc.)
I received this product yesterday morning and I've applied it 4 times (twice a day like it says on the box). Now, I know it said it would take 2 months for your dark circles and fine lines and under eye bags to be at least 45% gone, but I can swear I see a different already. In terms of darkness, it is quite the same, but the fine lines which cause bags are fading away. During this time, I've only been getting around 5-6 hours of sleep so of expect my bags and darkness to be intense, but it's not. Maybe because of this product? Will be updating in 2 months. Let the journey begin!

1.0 out of 5 stars Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz (Misc.)
This item did not work at all. It did not clear up any dark circles under my eyes. Perhaps another product that has Vitamin K and Vitamin A mixed together would work better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz (Misc.)
The creme is pretty expensive for a tiny bottle. I applied it for several weeks and saw absolutely no difference. Very disappointing.

Freeman Vita-K Professional for Dark Circles .5oz