Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Freeplay FreeCharge 12V Black- AK060
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 20, 2012
I just survived 40 hours of power outage in this latest major snow storm that hit the area. While I had total power loss, FreeCharge 12V worked as great back up power.

Don't expect it to charge your phone from 0% to 100% in few minutes, and it does take quite long time cranking to get that 1%. But when everything else fails, and you need to charge up your device, this will give you power you need, and having this in your emergency kit is good idea. When that extra talk minutes, extra txting, or extra tweets are needed, this is such a life-saver.

While I was out of power, I was using it to charge my phone, and also external battery for the phone.

I recommend also getting an adapter that converts cigar plug into USB, so you can simply plug USB cable to your device.
on February 18, 2014
I love my charger . It is well built. And does just what it said it will do . I bought this charger to charge up my baofeng radios in a shtf world . It will not charge your radios or your cell phones in ten mins. Just as your cig. lighter will not . It takes a while . Keep this in mind . But this is the cheapest , lightest way i have found .i have recomended this charger to many of my friends .
on August 25, 2013
It is the right solution for camping and riding in the car, it out of trouble! is a great ally to recharge the batteries
on May 11, 2014
It _Actually_ produces 12+ Volts when you crank it...! :-D Yay!
(as opposed to other pieces of crap I've tried... ;-b)
on April 17, 2016