|Price:||$20.76 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Durable polycarbonate case with stainless steel hydro pushers which can be pushed underwater,
- Comfortable polyurethane strap with stainless steel buckle
- Durable hardened mineral crystal protects watch from scratches,
- Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
The Freestyle USA Sprint Watch is a sport watch that doesn't mind going out for drinks after its work at the gym is done. It features a 1/100s stopwatch for accurate timing and is water-resistant up to thirty meters so swimming or sweating won't affect it. On top of that, its sleek, subtle styling won't look out of place when you're not in your workout clothes.
- Housing Material: polycarbonate
- Strap Material: polyurethane
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Digital Compass:
- Backlight: yes, electroluminescent
- Computer Compatible:
- Water-Resistant: yes, 30m
- Alarms: 2
- Date Indicator: yes
- Weekday Indicator:
- Battery Type:
- Battery Life:
- Face Size: 45 mm
- Recommended Use: exercise, sports, swimming, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
See all Product Description
History Freestyle was the first surf watch brand in the US. Since 1981, Freestyle has been making durable, dependable, stylish watches all built to withstand the abuses of the high-intensity, rider lifestyle, both in and out of the water. It is an authentic, credible action sports brand with roots in surf and founded on performance, providing stylish performance timepieces with enduring quality and durability, while maintaining competitive, affordable pricing. Freestyle Watches Feature:
Twenty-eight years ago, a couple of surfers turned a simple observation into a cultural icon. Nowhere could they find a watch that would withstand the abusive conditions of their lifestyle, and the damaging effect of salt water and sand. Necessity being the mother of invention, Freestyle was born. Freestyle has since evolved into a diverse collection of watches ranging from the iconic Shark watch to athlete designed signature time pieces.
Freestyle was the first surf watch brand in the US. Since 1981, Freestyle has been making durable, dependable, stylish watches all built to withstand the abuses of the high-intensity, rider lifestyle, both in and out of the water.
It is an authentic, credible action sports brand with roots in surf and founded on performance, providing stylish performance timepieces with enduring quality and durability, while maintaining competitive, affordable pricing.
Freestyle Watches Feature:
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.8 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008RPAOVU
- Item model number: 101379
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Freestyle|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band width||36 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day, date, month, and year|
|Special features||Alarm, Dual Time|
|Item weight||1.76 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Well, low and behold there are dozens of instructions on the computer and no real identification to know which is my watch.
I am learning all about it by trial and error.