Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Freestyle Men's 101886 Fitness Big Digit Display Fitness Workout Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 14, 2013
I pourchased this watch and it keeps time.
Cons:
The band is very glossy black Not as suttle as the picture shows and comes off "Cheap looking"
The face display is very dark. I needed to use the light fuction to read it in a normally lit room.
The light function is not that bright.. The watch was on when i recieved it so I dont know how long the battery has been at work.That could be why the light was not brilliant.
If you have a larger wrist..it wont fit.

Pros:
It looks sleek.
Goes with most any outfit. I gave it to my teenage son. (Still a hint too glossy for my taste)
Large display
on December 11, 2012
I have never owned a Freestyle product before. So far, I'm impressed with the quality of the product. Happy about my purchase. I was looking for something that was able to take a beating on the job and play. The big display is nice as well as the night light. I do have an issue with trying to set the watch in dark conditions. Very difficult to see without light. The night light not allow any other functions to work while it's on. Maybe I haven't figured it out yet. I would definitely recommend it to others looking for a good fitness watch. According to the company. They try to be eco-friendly by providing the owners manual online. I'm ok with that. Pick one up! It won't disappoint you. It should make for a great Christmas present.
on December 25, 2012
I will just put my observations in points only. So here it is :-

1. Watch looks good. (with attire of white, or other light colors)
2. Strap is shiny and very smooth.
3. Used for 3 days only but no marks of Steel Buckle on strap. Will update you in this afterwards also.
4. Features like Timer, Alarm, Stopwatch, Time(for 2 countries) are present.
5. Display doesnt look so clear in day time in direct sunlight. So better to use indoors.
6. Blue color light looks attractive at night.

So overall its a value for money purchase. You wont regret after purchasing. But yes the display could have been much better and clear.
on January 14, 2014
I bought this watch almost a year ago and I am still wearing it. The battery still works. And everyone loves it and thinks it was expensive. The only issue I have us the face scratches easily. But I think ii have myself to blame.
on December 20, 2012
Works well, shows time well. The strap is a little too 'plasticy', but I guess you cant expect more at the price I got it at. The only reason it has got one star less, is the absence of a manual. I had to really look over the net to figure out how to adjust time, and still struggling to understand how to use all the features.
on December 19, 2012
This watch came with the battery in and working. Maybe it has been powering the watch I received forever, but it is extremely difficult to read the time or anything else on the dial. The menu to change time, alarm, etc. is also not very friendly. I paid $15 for this watch during one of the holiday deals, and it is not worth it in the condition I received it.
on January 3, 2013
Had a little trouble setting the watch at first. However for the price its is worth every penny. Sleek and smooth design and its magnified face with the big digit display is just what I needed. The band is so comfortable I could hardly tell it was I on my wrist. With its expensive look I received tons of compliments whenever I wear it. G-Shock better "watch" out!
on December 27, 2012
Its a good looking sports watch that does the job. Haven't used all the different functions yet, but setting the time was simple. I wouldn't have paid full price for it but got it on a lightning deal.
on January 15, 2013
Actually I returned it. Purchased for my husband and he was unable to tell the time as the light was to dim. This was to be for him to wear while working but it just didn't meet his expectations.
on December 25, 2012
An unreadable display with or without the backlight.
The received product did not match the advertised one, the display was not as shown.
I would not recommend this watch.