4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket but runs small
Jacket is very cute but was too small for my daughter. She normally wears size large or a 10/12 but this was too snug.
Published 9 months ago by Kim Fuelling

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs really small - confusion with the 2-6x size?
I bought this jacket for my almost 5 year old, who fits comfortably in a size 6. I wanted some room for her to grow into this jacket, so I ordered a Medium instead of a Small, which I was considering to be a size 7-8.

Published 7 months ago by ARC

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs really small - confusion with the 2-6x size?, July 1, 2014

The medium *just barely* fits her - it's a bit snug to button and won't fit over a sweater. Sleeves are a bit long, and the overall length is just right on her (she's taller than average). I wonder if this was somehow mixed up with the same jacket in the 2-6x size range?

The jacket is very light, a nice soft denim with some light distressing in areas. It's much nicer than I expected as I paid less than $10 for it. I guess I'll save it for my younger daughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket but runs small, April 21, 2014
Kim Fuelling (MONTGOMERY, IL, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter looks like an angel on it, October 30, 2014
so cute jacket,my daughter looks like an angel on it.we like it.its short jacket for summer evening wear,not for cold weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 28, 2014
not true to size, however my daughter wants to keep the jacket and fold the sheet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket for the price, October 21, 2014
Looks very cute and the price was good too

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
Beautifull

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 16, 2014
This review is from: Freestyle Revolution Big Girls' Karina Polka Dot Denim Jacket (Apparel)
nice