Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on October 15, 2012
Finally! A sport watch that is trendy, chunky, comfortable, and fits my slender wrist! I had a dickens of a time with a Timex and no help understanding the convoluted directions: Shark manuals are easy to decipher, though it does take some concentration to follow the steps. The packaging is very cool, and the watch itself is super comfortable. I would advise against buying this for a woman who wants a "boyfriend" looking watch: this is more feminine. By the way, the warranty is a "lifetime":-)
on June 19, 2012
This is my second Freestyle Women's Shark surf watch and I love it. I prefer the black band to my previous white one, which discolored after much use. The bright pink is a fun splash of color and I swim, surf and teach yoga with this watch on my wrist at all times. Function is as positive as fashion and this seller sent it quickly after I ordered it. Very happy.
VINE VOICEon July 25, 2013
I'm busy all day long and am clock watching compulsive. This watch has all the features I want, with a nice sporty look. It's tough and has held up to carrying babies, miles and miles of running, swimming, and never being taken off.
It was easy to set, and I preferred that they have the instruction booklet on line, (no paper for me to lose!). It comes in a nice presentation box as well, since when I love something I like to consider it for a gift too.
This color combo is great for me, just a nice pop of color, but still demure enough to wear almost everywhere. The size is perfect, easy to read, and easy to button through the options. The light is great, it's not a backlight, it lights up just the numbers and stays on for a second vs having to hold the button on. I didn't think I would use the timer function, but lo and behold, I use it all the time! The preset timer increments seemed weird at first, 1 3 5 10 15 20 25 30 45 60, but are actually perfect. I've never had to wish for a 35 or 4 min. option!
For the price this watch is an excellent value, hard working and good looking time piece.
on December 6, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife and it has been great. She uses it for surfing several times per week and it has remained in perfect condition for the couple of months that she has had it. I would highly recommend this watch.
on July 5, 2013
This is a terrific watch. The black band stays clean looking and the watch holds up to a very active lifestyle of a tween. She uses this watch day in and day out during a number of different sports during the year and she likes the various features. It seems like a terrific price for a watch that lasts so long and is so indestructible. This is her second in this style!
on May 24, 2013
I don't know what kind of wrists the people who complained about this watch's size have, but I always wear standard women's sizes, and this watch fits me perfectly. The hot pink really adds a nice kick to it (hot pink and black are always a solid color combination). It was also easy to set the time and date, and thus far it has survived chlorinated and salt water without a problem. The glow in the dark light is a great feature as well. Highly recommend.
on November 20, 2013
I bought this specifically for a backpacking trip I took to Asia and Australia. I don't bother bringing a phone on such trips as they are more of a liability than anything. I knew I was going to be getting up early (has an alarm), going diving (waterproof) and going to be in the jungle as much as in big cities (cute pink color matches most clothes) and this watch totally was the best.

I still wear it when I swim and go jogging. Very durable, comfortable. Oh and the light is nice too, just enough to help you find something in a dark bag.
on September 4, 2013
Great watch especially for women. It's pretty dainty for a sports watch. It fits perfect and can fit all sizes. I'm 5'0 and 97lbs and It fits great on my wrist. Super comfy I would wear it to swim or surf and all day at work.
on August 24, 2013
Even though I returned this watch, I still loved it. It was a sharp looking watch, but I wish the head wasn't so small. For a dive watch, I like one that's a bit bigger like some of the other Free Style watches that I own.
on February 16, 2013
I was somewhat reluctant to purchase this because of the reviews saying it was too small, but I am glad I bought it. I do not have a tiny wrist, but this fit perfectly. Maybe the current fashion trend is to wear large watches, but I think my husband's men's Shark Freestyle watch would look ridiculous on me. I think this is the perfect size.