4.0 out of 5 stars on line instructions
I like the watch, but I don't like the instructions being online. I haven't figured out some features. It would be better to have manual in hand.
Published 14 months ago by Boxermom

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a girls watch
Not a boys watch at all. Looks like it is a girls watch for sure. We returned it. My surfer boy said no to it...but so did I.
Published 6 months ago by Beach girl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars on line instructions, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Freestyle Unisex FS81229 Shark Blue Yellow Black Polyurethane Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, comfortable, as advertised, July 16, 2013
I like this watch a lot compared to my last. I really enjoy the retro 90's style color scheme. I've only had this watch for a few days, so I haven't taken it to the beach or really tried beating it up yet.

I have smallish wrists, and I don't think the watch is too big.

I only have two (minor) complaints. The backlight doesn't last long, only 3 seconds. I'd like to be able to hold the light down and keep it on as long as I like, but this is very nitpicky. I also don't like the beeping. Almost every button press makes the watch beep (including checking the date). I'd like to be able to turn that off.

Again, minor complaints. Overall I'm very happy with the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, and looks good., May 1, 2013
This watch is simple, with two time zones, alarm, stopwatch, and countdown timer. The countdown timer can only be set in predetermined increments (1,3,5,10,15 mins, etc), which is fine with me but maybe not for everybody. The second hand on the countdown display is small (same size as the second hand in the time display in product picture).

Another feature that I really appreciate is the clasp that holds the free end of the strap after the metal buckle has a simple locking mechanism so it won't come loose like every other watch. The material of the strap is more plasticy and less rubbery, so it stays in place nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son doesn't take it off, April 15, 2013
M. Gavrilov "mmarielski" (Clinton Twp, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for Christmas for my son who is 11 and he has not taken it down since. It takes a lot of beating and sports activities. No issues whatsoever and the shark pic is very cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great price., March 19, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband years ago and he insisted we buy the same one, different color, for his friend for his birthday. Both of them love the watch, it is durable and apparently gives them some sort of nostalgic feeeling from their youth. I have had good luck with Freestyle and with all the different types of outdoor activities and jobs my husband does it has stood the test of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch, December 12, 2008
This watch is easy to use and looks good, if you're into its color scheme. It also has an innovative backlight, where the numbers light up against a dark background and are easy to read. Great Timing, Inc. has fast and reliable shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good timepiece., August 23, 2013
This watch looks very sporty and keeps very accurate time. It is very light on my wrist and is comfortable. I've only had it a week but plan to wear it on the tennis court, and on the beach playing volleyball. It keeps better time than my Rolex, which to be fair does not use a battery. This Freestyle Shark will keep the Rolex off my wrist except for dress-up occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Watch BUT it beeps, September 27, 2012
I love this watch. It is comfortable and looks great too. I wear it everyday and it has been through a lot. It is comfortable and easy to use. My one complaint is that it beeps everytime you hit one of the buttons on the side. This gets annoying at times but is still a great watch and would recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Surfing Watch, February 5, 2009
Unless you need tides and more bells and whistles this will do the trick. Fairly cheap, waterproof and tells you how long you have been in the water. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
I love freestyle!!! and now my 9 year old son does as well!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›