5.0 out of 5 stars This hair is A-OKay
Published 19 months ago by SugarTai

3.0 out of 5 stars JUST OKAY!!
Published on January 14, 2012 by Angie

5.0 out of 5 stars This hair is A-OKay, April 10, 2013
I love this wig. I first found out about it thru a hair vid on you tube (fabulasityisme) channel, and she was rocking this wig, and I said to myself that I had to have it. I had virgin hair in my head at the time, and nothing compares to it, but this wig looked so good on her that I absolutely had to try it. I received it exactly when they said it would come (about 4 days), I put the wig on and used my flat iron on it at 350 degrees, it already comes with slight layers in it, so no need to cut it. The hair is 20 inches long and I love it. The package says you can curl it up to 400 degrees, but I didn't use that much heat. It fits my head snug, and I have received many complements on it. I will recommend this hair, and while I am on Amazon right now, I am gonna order me another one..YES!!

3.0 out of 5 stars JUST OKAY!!, January 14, 2012
The hair is really nice. Very straight and long. I had to play with it for a couple of days to get the hair to act wright. Its says you can curl it with a curling iron. I tried that. But it really just made the hair limp. But when i use hot curlers, WOW!!!!!!!...Kim Kardashin curls for real. The part in the picture is misleading. the actual part is only 1/8 of inch showing in the middle, very little. I l did not have any baby hair on my unit. But for the cost. I would say that the unit is a okay buy. But I would not purchase it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lacefront, August 12, 2013
Price is great a little to long for me so I trimmed it. I can not wait to go out side. I will buy more it feels great and looks so natural.awesome

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wig, March 29, 2013
I like this wig, especially when it first comes out of the package. I have had mine for about a month now and it's still in decent shape, but is wearing out a bit. It tangles pretty bad, but a good brush and a low heat flat iron will fix it right up. It is very pretty, but the lace is a little hard, so it has tendency to irritate the scalp if you do not protect it. It's not the greatest wig because it is synthetic hair, but for the price and material used it is really good. I bought two.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Loved This Wig!, March 30, 2014
I'm a college student who was looking for a cheap wig that wouldn't look too cheap. I ended up getting this wig right before leaving home again for about $35 and this wig lasted all semester long! It doesn't curl very well with heat, however when I used flexi rods it was the bomb.com! I could also straighten it and use flexi rods constantly (depending on how I wanted to wear it for the day) and had no problem. I did have to play with it a little when I first got it by cutting about 10 in. off (I don't like all the extra length), adding some layers, and teasing it a bit at the part. It took about a week to look a bit more natural shape wise since I have a fairly small head, but after that it was great! A lot of people complimented me on it and thought it was real. If you buy this wig, be sure to place it behind your hairline for a more natural look! Also, it will shed a lot if you CONSTANTLY comb and brush it, but besides that, I got more than what I expected out of this wig.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sheds like CRAZY, February 16, 2014
I bought this wig after my head was shaved due to skin cancer issues. She is gorgeous when you first put her on... but she sheds like crazy. It's been, what... a year now... and she's STILL shedding. She also doesn't hold up well. after several months you can't keep her down, she sticks up EVERYWHERE no matter how much you brush her, and the top looks a little wiggy now. Someone told me to try a curing iron to straighten out the ends that keep sticking up all the time... but with the way she sheds... I'm a bit worried to do that.

She's not the worst wig I've ever had... but considering how much I LOVE Freetress Equal, I was a bit disappointed in this particular wig. (I've had High success with the other ones I've purchased of Freetress's)

I rate this about a C+. Its a VERY cute wig... but a LOT of maintenance and shedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this wig!, April 1, 2013
I absolutely loved this hair, it washed well and I am able to curl it with the flat iron. I have been wearing this wig for over a month now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Omg this wig is awful, August 12, 2013
Poor quality, thin hair, no parting space. I want my money back. I can't believe I spent this much money on this crap

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad..., June 19, 2013
This lace front isn't so bad. I'd give it a 3.5 if I could. It's my go-to , long lace front when I don't want to pay to much.
Note: You get hat you pay for.
Its a great length, a little pass the shoulder for me, yo the bust and it stays soft for a while.

Cons: There is plenty of shedding.

The parting space is about half a inch, almost none.

Despite these negatives, I'm STILL planing on ordering another one soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, September 30, 2013
just like it looks on the web site will get more really like the hair ,,..llllly good ,u will love