Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 5|Style Name: clear|Change

on December 22, 2010
Just received my package of frames and was short 2 4x6's and 1 5x7.

Make sure Ace Photo Digital completely fulfills the package offered:

4 of Freez A Frame 33246 4X6 Magnet Hangable Frames
2 of Freez A Frame 32305 5X7 Magnet Vertical
1 of Freez A Frame 32306 8.5X11 Magnet Hangable
on February 16, 2011
I've ordered this bundle twice and both times there was a missing set of the 4 x6's (comes in a pack of 2) and a missing 5 x7. Both times I called and got immediate apologetic responses and the items arrived a few days later. Also, they packaged the set in an envelope and folded the 8 1/2 x 11 in half so there was a small 1 1/2" crease in the center. Still - a great set at a great price. For just $1 more than the other bundle, you get the larger one that is great for not just photos and art, but you can put several smaller pics and items into it and keep things looking great and organized on your fridge. Buy it!
on January 24, 2011
Product is fine, but I had same problem as previous reviewer, my order was not the amount of items shown. I only got two 4x6 and 1 5x7. I corresponded with the seller, but never got a reply.
on February 5, 2012
I bought these for photos on my new stainless steel frig since I didn't want to scratch the finish with my old hard plastic, magnetic frames. These frames stay put despite heavy frig use with doors opening and shutting. They allow for flexibility since multiple smaller photos can also be put into a larger frame. (The largest size will hold two 5x7 photos or is great for children's artwork.) I'd read that others had problems with not getting all the frames they'd ordered and paid for, and I also had the same problem. I'd ordered 4 of these frame sets, and numerous frames were missing, yet upon e-mailing the vendor they quickly sent me the missing frames. I'm very happy with the products, but the vendor really needs to figure out why they keep sending people the wrong number of frames.
on June 22, 2012
The reviewers got it right. This is a great product, not cheap and with strong magnetic backs. You slide the pictures right in and you stick them up where you like. The only odd frame I'm indifferent about is the 8.5x11.. There are very few places that print this size, so my 8x10 photos have lots of play and white space. It's not such a big deal though.
on February 3, 2014
These are a favorite of mine. I've purchased quite a few bundles as they are great to keep my photos on the fridge without falling down. They also keep my photos and fridge fairly clean as I don't have to keep touching them to put them back up. I recently tried another brand that look a bit fancier but they don't hold the pictures up as well. These stay up the best. As the photos come rolling in, I will be buying more.
on March 31, 2012
in spite of the other reviews, i went for this cuz it's exactly what i was looking for. i'm glad i did. they came well packaged and included all they said they would. would purchase again if necessary.
on March 4, 2014
I use these on my refrigerator, to display the work of my 6 year old granddaughter, a prolific artist, and also for photos They protect both from smudges which abound in a kitchen, and look far more orderly than items held by a magnet. My granddaughter loves seeing her photos and art work displayed, and the frames make adding new items very easy!
on June 23, 2016
My fridge was a nasty mess of photos, notes, magnets, just a disaster. I got tired of looking at the clutter and having stuff fall off the fridge constantly. These are a lifesaver!!!! They easily allow photos to slide in, either vertically or horizontally. My fridge looks fifty billion times better. The 8x10 is a great size to display kids art or school calendar. I will be ordering more of these. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on January 9, 2014
I had tried to find something similar at a large organizational chain, and what they had was really really bulky. These are very thin and hold up great! We've been using them on our refrigerator to hold school menus, birthday invites and photos for several months. They are very durable.