5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Green V-Neck Henley
Published on August 24, 2011 by Arlcay

1.0 out of 5 stars Ran very small
Returned as soon as received. XXL was like a medium on my husband. I do not recommend this shirt at all,
Published 20 months ago by RSM

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's Green V-Neck Henley, August 24, 2011
This review is from: French Connection Men's Short Sleeve Henley (Apparel)
This is my first shirt from this company. This shirt has a more slim or contoured fit, which is super if you're perfectly lean. I checked out their sizing on their website and ordered accordingly. I typically wear a Large shirt, but due to the contoured fit of this shirt, I opted for the XL. I'm glad I did, because I believe the fit is much better for me. I think a Large would be too tight with sleeves too short. I'm impressed with the weight and feel of the fabric. The fabric is soft and durable, and it feels like it should last. Many shirts these days are really thin with a cheap feel, but this shirt is not that way. If you order this shirt, I think you will like it. I would however recommend that you get your measurements before you order or make your decision on the size. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase, and hope to buy more from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt fits good, April 19, 2013
CRT (Virginia) - See all my reviews
Got this shirt for my grandson who likes a fitted look and it fits him really well. He says he really likes it and I have seen him wearing it, so I know it looks nice on him

1.0 out of 5 stars Ran very small, April 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
nice fit

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for my guy, May 12, 2014
Not for the full figured guy I bought it for. If he has the least little pot belly it will show.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small Logo, March 20, 2014
I didn't see the little logo on it. I like unbranded shirts, but this is so small its not really noticeable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice material, but..., March 29, 2013
...it's an xxl and it's way too small...I looked at the tag 3 times to make sure, lol. As I said in the header, the material the shirt is made from is nice. It's soft and the color is great...but I don't like walkin around feelin like 10lbs a s*** stuffed in a 5lb bag so I gave it to my brother.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool shirt brah, January 14, 2013
yeah it was good, only complaint is that the collar got a little wavy after the first wash, it probably just needs to be ironed/steamed though

5.0 out of 5 stars French Connections Tee, December 16, 2012
My French Connection "Short Sleeve Henley" is a well made product and feels so smooth & soft. I would recommend this Brand to any Male or Female and the cost is minimal for the quality.
Martin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit, October 18, 2012
I'm 6'1" with a slim build and the shirt had a really close fit. The material is incredibly soft and requires and undershirt.

French Connection Men's Short Sleeve Henley