Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 25, 2013
I have bought this, and all the other French QuickStudy sets. Trust me, they are incredibly helpful. My professor saw them in my folder and exclaimed "oh! Those are incredibly helpful! Really good!". If my professor says so, and I'm saying so...trust us ;)

They're organized nicely, with different colors per section to help with the organization and for quickly finding what you need. they fit nicely into any binder. They're also laminated with great quality plastic. These things won't get ruined, no matter how hard you may try.

Trust me, they're cheap and incredible quality. You want these.
on January 2, 2013
All i can say is that this card is very useful, from a beginners perspective and I got the "A" that I deserved!
on January 21, 2013
I bought 2 of these- one for each of my kids taking French - they really like using them for tools in class.
on April 14, 2015
I ordered French Conversation, French Vocabulary and French Verbs and found mistakes on all 3. Simple editing mistakes that even a 1st year student could recognize. For example under greetings it says, "I don't" and they put the translation into French as "je ne sais pas". Je ne sais pas means "I don't know". They also have "no one" translated into French as "personne" which should be "personne ne".
All 3 are laminated and ready to be put into a 3-ring binder. They are handy. Just remember to fact check.
on August 31, 2015
These are so helpful. I finished my French courses and needed to keep using it because I was forgetting some things the longer I went without speaking the language. These little guys are always in my bag and instead of playing Tetris, I'll pull these guys out sometimes and keep my French sharp and in the forefront of my mind.
on October 18, 2015
well laid out and easy to use. hope to become a bit proficient before I head back to france. would rather have some of the language mastered instead of spending my time looking in a book for everything I wanted to say and this and the other help guides I got are really good. Really like them all!!!
on December 13, 2014
I found this aid quite helpful as a ready resource for reference to (almost) all things French as regards a basic level of understanding and usage. It supplemented my other study materials (Rosetta Stone, an introduction to French paperback text, and so on) but it is a useful adjunct, chock full of basic but essential information.
on November 29, 2014
Great tool to have, to help you with French conversation. Everything you need at a glance wrapped in protective plastic that fits easily into a three ring notebook. I would not want to be without it. So much information at a very reasonable price.
on October 5, 2013
I finally found something that I can learn just by reading it. Thanks Quick Study for a tremendous piece of work for students.
on April 14, 2014
Easy to carry and handy to have, If I can't get my point over by speaking, I can pull this handy card out and point.