- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$2.35 & FREE Shipping|
This is a small and convenient french-fry cutter to turn any potato into perfect chunks in moments. Just pull it out of your drawer and have loads of fries in minutes without the inconvenience of assembling some expensive device. Easily slices by hand and is small for easy storage in our over-crowded kitchen gadget drawers! Also works for cucumbers and other similar vegetables or fruits.
Stainless steel, interlocking blade construction is durable.
Tips For Successful Use:
1. Recommended: Use Russet Potatoes!
2. If you have a very large potato, cut the potato in half (NOT lengthwise). If it is a smaller potato, slice off a bit of one tip to give yourself a flat side on which to rest the potato for more stability while you cut it.
3. Set the potato on a cutting board with its flat side down (the side you just cut).
4. Place the slicer on the rounded top of the potato half and firmly press down while gently and slightly rock the slicer back and forth as you push the blades to the cutting board. (You are cutting about 12-16 inches of potato with all of those blades!) Note: If the potato is too hard to easily slice (hardness depends on variety, ripeness, and other factors), simply cut the potato into smaller chunks, though the fries will be shorter.
5. Do not attempt to pull the fries out that remain stuck between the blades, but simply begin to cut the next potato, which will push those stuck fries out easily.
6. Finally, pull the remaining fries out from between the blades, or use a towel to push them out from the cutting side, being sure to not cut yourself!
This is not the best tool for your frail dear grandma, but should work just fine for everyone else. Enjoy!
Package Quantity: 1
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Tried it once and trashed it. Very hard to keep it straight and cuts hard.Published 1 month ago by James Drifke
They arrived in good condition. The cutter works quite well for the jobs that I am using them for (cutting chicken nuggets for my grandson, potatoes for stew, etc)Published 4 months ago by P. A. Girton
This product is completely worthless - don't waste your money. It is cheap, poorly design, and doesn't work. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Chris Hirgelt
I don't use it for it's purpose of cutting french fries. I use it to help cutting Spam into dices to be added to macaroni & cheese. Read morePublished 19 months ago by C. Benjamin
Easy is not the word I would use to desribe this product. I attempted to use it once but I'd rather cut potatoes with a knife than use this.Published on August 5, 2013 by Xavier Brame