Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: French Grammar (Quickstudy: Academic)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 6, 2012
Purchased all three of these study cards after buying the Rosetta Stone program. While the Rosetta Stone was working fine, I realized that I has having issues with verbs, etc. that really were not being discussed in the first steps of the Rosetta program. These cards are great and I would recommend them to anyone learning a new language. They provided enough information to be able to clarify what I was hearing on the Rosetta program, making the verbs, tenses, etc. all make sense.
on October 16, 2012
I love this grammar review sheet as I am in my third semester of college French and am still working on keeping all the different tenses straight. It is perfect for a quick review before I begin doing homework or right before a quiz or exam! It has holes in the side so that it fits into a binder, which is perfect for me. It also has examples of everything, so if I get stuck I can simply check this first. It is like pulling all the important sections on grammar out of the textbook and putting them on one sheet! I recently ordered the Quickstudy for French Verbs and and very excited to see if it is as helpful as this counterpart. Will possibly update later.
on October 5, 2012
I bought the three (French grammar, verbs and vocabulary)as they were recommended by both Amazon and my french instructor..These sheets fit nicely in my binder and will last a long time which is great because they have been a huge help in reading, writing and speaking for class..Would strongly suggest anyone who is going to seriously study french or any other language to buy the Quickstudy products from Amazon as they are less expensive than the school book store!
on April 11, 2013
This is a good summary of French grammar, including verb tenses. However, the tenses could be explained in a little more detail for the beginning French student, so I would recommend it for the intermediate French student. Laminated 8 1/2" x 11" booklet that fits most notebooks.
on February 3, 2013
As with the French Vocabulary and French Verbs, this lightweight little number fits easily into a 3-ring binder OR on the kitchen cabinet above the sink (where I put it) for easy learning while washing :)
VINE VOICEon September 11, 2011
This paper-sheet-sized plastic laminated folding chart can easily fit inside many books and certainly a satchel or backpack -- taking up little space. By title, it only claims to be a quick study outline of French grammar. Yet, other basic topics such as French numbers [cardinal and ordinal], French pronunciation and WEATHER expressions -- are covered -- before entering into totally systematic concise-and-precise coverage of primary [and beyond] French grammar topics as expected. The WEATHER expressions are very useful in particular. As in most languages, WEATHER expressions can be used in various ways to express "atomospheric spirit" -- without having to resort to overly complex poetry or prose +++
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 24, 2015
I have trouble keeping all of my tenses straight and this has been great for a quick reference. However, unless you already know what you're looking at, it might be a little tricky to understand, so I recommend it for students that have had at least an introduction to verbs and the different tenses. But for my purposes it's been really helpful. It's very durable and fits easily in a binder.
on November 29, 2014
This is a great item to have that fits right into a three ring notebook for the student studying French as an elective course or majoring in French. It is filled with important information at your fingertips. It is a very valuable tool for me at a very reasonable price.
on August 31, 2014
These quickstudy Academic guides are great for those who are studing the French Language. I highly recommend those who take their studies serious and truly want to learn a language "one should absorb themselves into what ever learning tools are available" A perfect compliment to your studies.
on February 25, 2013
I have bought this, and all the other French QuickStudy sets. Trust me, they are incredibly helpful. My professor saw them in my folder and exclaimed "oh! Those are incredibly helpful! Really good!". If my professor says so, and I'm saying so...trust us ;)

They're organized nicely, with different colors per section to help with the organization and for quickly finding what you need. they fit nicely into any binder. They're also laminated with great quality plastic. These things won't get ruined, no matter how hard you may try.

Trust me, they're cheap and incredible quality. You want these.