French Press Coffee Maker by Sumatra Dream, 2-4 Cups
|Sale:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$33.00 (66%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Elegant, comfortable and practical design: commercial grade French press made with heat-resistant, solid 2.1 mm borosilicate glass and a plastic handle that is comfortable to hold and stays cool while you pour. BPA-free lid.
- Flavor. Each serving from this 27 ounce, 800 ml. french press coffee maker pours a rich and flavorful cup of coffee with no grounds. Brews 2-4 or even 6 coffee cups (4 oz) or 2 large travel mugs in just 4 minutes. Brews excellent loose leaf teas and infusions. Ideal for homes with coffee & tea lovers.
- Dishwasher-safe parts. Easy to clean. 3-part extra fine stainless steel mesh filter keeps grounds out of your cup and disassembles for easy cleaning.
- High Quality. The seal on the screen is tight, for grind free coffee, to help extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. Along with your French press, you're also getting three extra replacement filters that will help extend the life of your French press, a coffee measuring spoon and brewing instructions are also included.
- Lifetime warranty: the LAST French press you will need to buy! If any defect comes up during the lifetime of this press, Sumatra Dream will replace it. Great for the outdoor camping trip or office! Makes a perfect gift idea for the coffee lovers in your life: housewarming, birthday, graduation, wedding registry, Christmas, holiday, or any gift
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:42 Mins|
This suggests filling with warm water before adding boiling water but I typically just jump right in. The body is made from plastic and the glass doesn't come out (at least for me) but it is easy to just throw in the dishwasher when done. Included are extra mesh strainers (although I have never had to replace) and a plastic scoop. Full disclosure this was provided to me by the seller for review. I hope the video helps. If you have any questions please leave a comment and I am happy to reply. Thanks!
The manufacturer follows through and gave great instructions.
Steps to a great cup of coffee.
1) Pre heat the glass by pouring in hot water into the press, let it sit a moment; pour out.
Add a spoonful (included) of coarsely ground coffee for each cup that you are making, or 2 spoons for a mug. You can easily adjust the amount of coffee to suit your taste.
2) Pour the hot water over the coffee and place lid. Off the boil (bring to boil, remove from heat, wait a moment, then pour) is the ideal temperature for all coffees. Coffee is a living substance and gets burned if water is boiling.
3) Let the brew sit about 4 minutes for flavors and oils to fully steep. Plunge slowly and pour!
Care and Cleaning:
Between each use clean out your French Press, by hand or dishwasher. Be sure to clean the filter well to remove any grinds.
To clean your French press in the dishwasher, you can keep the handle and glass together. One cycle through your dishwasher will have your French press shining like new.
If you do want to take the glass out of the plastic holder fill up your French press with hot water and wait 5 minutes. Then, empty the water and carefully remove the glass.
Along with your French press, you're also getting 3 extra coffee screen replacement filters. These extra screens will help you add more life to your coffee maker.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a gift for my fiancé, we love it and use it all the time! Makes great coffee. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Laura
This is supposed to be lifetime guaranteed. I got it not quite 4 mos ago and today I found it had cracked in the bottom and is leaking. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Beth
I've never tried a french press before this one and was very excited to give this one a try. I liked the idea of one gadget making multiple types of coffee versus needing 3... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Miss Minx
Bought this as a gift, and it's loved. A great presser. Would recommend to any one. jgoPublished 23 days ago by jose g. orsua
Excellent product....works great! Coffee is awesome and Flavourful.
Product includes three extra fine mesh filters and its dishwasher safe.
Couldn't ask for anything more in a French Press. One feature I like that I never looked for in past presses is that the retaining spring that holds the filter in place is... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Joel N Roshau
This is nice for those of you who grind your own coffee, I am satisfied with 1-2 cups.Published 1 month ago by deborah rose