Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: 10|Color: Khaki|Change

on August 12, 2010
We ordered these shorts in khaki and blue. They look nice, and are comfortable. The product did get delivered quickly. I did not notice that french toast sizes are not exactly like most other brands of clothing my son wears, so they were tighter than I would of liked for the beginning of the school year. But that was a fault of my own for not checking the sizing chart.
I would purchases these shorts again next year.
on September 9, 2013
This is my 2nd French Toast purchase. I bought long sleeve golf shirts for my son last year. They held up beautifully. The color didn't fade, and the fabric didn't pill.

Armed with that experience, I ordered shorts for him this fall. They look terrible. They're too long and look sloppy. I cannot comment yet on how well they hold up and will amend my review after a few months of wear, but my initial impression is not positive.
on October 3, 2012
Good price and quality. The best thing I like about these shorts are that they have a metal sliding closure that is easy for younger kids to use. My son is 8 and had to wear size 12 (he's regular size, so they run a bit small), so not having to push a button through a hold is great.
on May 14, 2013
Great product for the price I paid. I used to buy uniforms from uniform stores and paid much more for the similar product. I bought this for my 8-year old son and it fits great. It fits comfortably. My son loves it! Great length and the material is sturdy for my 8 year old boy. I ordered two and going to order two more.
on May 10, 2014
French Toast Uniform Boy's adjustable waist pleated short Navy 10 very nice shorts, fit well, made well, shorts as described, fast delivery, and well packaged, will order again
on May 14, 2015
Perfect fit and exactly as described. My son loves them...well as much as any 11 year old can love school clothes.
on August 28, 2014
Good quality, will buy from this supplier again
on August 28, 2014
The fit is exceptional for the way he is built.
on November 4, 2015
The short run some what smaller than size.
on September 25, 2015
Awesome, love the adjustable waist!