Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on October 31, 2013
Got it for my sis as bday gift, after getting it from my husband on an occasion.
Loving it to pieces, enjoying it immensely… and so does sis!
The scents, texture and quality are so pure! The various colors, sizes and graphics are so unique! And the attractive wrapping makes it a perfect gift to any occasion!
From now on…. FREIDA & JOE products it will be for my gift recipients!!!!
on January 7, 2013
this basket was a present to my daughter-in-law and we arrived at their house on Christmas Eve i was shocked and embarassed to how small the basket was. She said the products were good but they were all samples. not worth the money. I felt totally ripped off!
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2014
Don't know what scent this is, but it's not vanilla, french or otherwise. It's not bad, but it doesn't really smell good either. The case it came in is of a better quality than I expected, but the bottom drawer doesn't shut. Also, the packaging isn't the best. The plastic was torn so all the bath items were just laying around in the box. This is a fine product, but I probably wouldn't have paid this much for it if I'd seen it in person first.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2012
The only good thing about this gift set is that we would not have any trouble carry it through a TSA airport check point. Basket is small and poorly constructed.
on December 26, 2012
Whilst it did arrive promptly, the product is overpriced for what it is. Initial impressions of the wooden box were very disappointing as it is very small. I was even more disappointed with its contents. The products are not much bigger than the complimentary items guests receive when staying at a hotel. Save your money, don't bother with this product.
This is a great choice for gifting any one for any occasion. This gift box contains- 190ml shower gel, 190ml bubble bath, 120g bath salts, 100ml body spray, 90g body lotion, 2 Bath fizzer, Maroon elegant ribbon & hand tag.
It makes for a great gift which includes a wooden box that can be used for decorative purposes and also can be used as a jewellery box. Its very good looking gift. I do wish the contents were of a little bigger size as such gift sets are available in many stores for lower cost. So at $35 i would expect a little more quantity.
But for the whole presentation this stuff is great. The smell is also nice and mild. I was lucky to receive this at discounted or no cost for my honest and unbiased review.
review image
on December 15, 2013
It is two gifts in one. The box is beautiful and the products look expensive. The two gifts together make this a lasting all year gift.
This is the most beautiful gift box I have ever touched in my life! It might sound a little extreme, but I am overwhelmed with the beauty of all of this!

When I opened the Amazon box, I was very surprised at how this was packaged. The gift box was covered and double bubble wrapped, and in the box it was kind of sideways so that it was tight. Basically, this was not being thrown around. When I saw it on Amazon I was kind of curious as to how it was going to ship and how it was going to arrive so I was very surprised that it came in perfect condition!

The box that is holding all of the beautiful, amazing, smelling good vanilla fragrance spa set? It turns into jewelry box when you take everything out, and the natural wood is so beautiful... I am seemingly obsessed with how beautiful the boxes, maybe it's because red is my favorite color? I have no idea but it is beautiful.

Okay, let's get to the spa set. the French vanilla fragrance spa set. There is so much that comes in this box, when I opened it I was in shock and awe about how much fit in it. There is shower gel, bubble bath, bath salts, body spray, lotion, and 2 bath fizzies.
I could smell the wonderful vanilla fragrance before I even took the plastic wrap off of the gift set. The aroma was and is so spectacular, I am seriously overwhelmed with its beauty.

I know that I should give this as a gift, but I CAN NOT bring myself to have anyone else touch it. I totally think that I deserve the bath that I am about to take with this amazing fizzy. I feel like I should stay in the bath for hours letting this beautiful and perfect aroma soak into my skin. And yes, I do realize that that was a little dramatic.

The lotion is amazing, its not that slimy or greasy lotion, is that awesome consistency of that just flows over your skin. I cannot wait to put this after my bath.

Along with everything else that I can possibly use in this box. I'm going to use the body spray, I'm going to use the lotion, I'm not going to use to shower gel today because I want to soak in the fizzy, I'm going to use the bath salt tomorrow, and I do believe that I will take another bath in the morning. Just so that I can say that I used everything. I have to use everything!

I received this product at a discounted rate for an honest review, but I am so in love with this set!!!
review image review image review image review image
on June 28, 2015
I am so in love with the French Vanilla Gift set. I was shocked when I opened the box and pulled out this beautiful gift set. This is not a small gift set it is huge! The French vanilla scent is beautiful, the bath ball fizzers are wonderful, body lotion is wonderfully smooth, the spray is beautiful with shea butter and vitamin E, as well as the shower gel, and bath salts all with shea butter and vitamin E. All of these beautiful scented products comes in a gorgeous jewelry box with a mirror and a drawer for all your jewelry. I am always tentative when buying a gift on line because it is hard to tell the scent and how large the gift is (we need scratch and sniff on our computers. I am so impressed with this magnificent gift set any lady will be impressed. I will be giving this gift set for friends and family on their special occasions. I LOVE IT!
I received this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. THANK YOU! Hurry and get yours now.
on June 29, 2015
French Vanilla Bath Gift Set in 190ml shower...
Freida & Joc

This is a Wonderful Gift it comes beautifully boxed wrapped with a bow Don't get me wrong this can be a personal present.. It smells amazing not like fake Vanilla it smells like a vanilla cupcake,
The shower gel and bubble bath smell amazing and leave your skin feeling nice and soft. Bath salts are great for your muscles dissolve really well.and quickly, bath fizz balls are fun for all. The Lotion is a great finish to your bath or as a daily use. My kids love the lotion they say mimi I want to smell like a French vanilla! THE BEST PART IS IT COMES WITH A GREAT WOODEN BOX WITH A MIRROR AND A DRAWER FOR USE ELSEWHERE Enjoy

"I received this product in exchange for my honest review."