Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: French Vanilla Bath Gift Set in 190ml shower gel,190ml bubble bath, 120g bath salts, 100ml body spray,90g body lotion, 2 Bath fizzer
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 21, 2014
Don't know what scent this is, but it's not vanilla, french or otherwise. It's not bad, but it doesn't really smell good either. The case it came in is of a better quality than I expected, but the bottom drawer doesn't shut. Also, the packaging isn't the best. The plastic was torn so all the bath items were just laying around in the box. This is a fine product, but I probably wouldn't have paid this much for it if I'd seen it in person first.
on October 31, 2013
Got it for my sis as bday gift, after getting it from my husband on an occasion.
Loving it to pieces, enjoying it immensely… and so does sis!
The scents, texture and quality are so pure! The various colors, sizes and graphics are so unique! And the attractive wrapping makes it a perfect gift to any occasion!
From now on…. FREIDA & JOE products it will be for my gift recipients!!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 14, 2015
This is the most beautiful gift box I have ever touched in my life! It might sound a little extreme, but I am overwhelmed with the beauty of all of this!

When I opened the Amazon box, I was very surprised at how this was packaged. The gift box was covered and double bubble wrapped, and in the box it was kind of sideways so that it was tight. Basically, this was not being thrown around. When I saw it on Amazon I was kind of curious as to how it was going to ship and how it was going to arrive so I was very surprised that it came in perfect condition!

The box that is holding all of the beautiful, amazing, smelling good vanilla fragrance spa set? It turns into jewelry box when you take everything out, and the natural wood is so beautiful... I am seemingly obsessed with how beautiful the boxes, maybe it's because red is my favorite color? I have no idea but it is beautiful.

Okay, let's get to the spa set. the French vanilla fragrance spa set. There is so much that comes in this box, when I opened it I was in shock and awe about how much fit in it. There is shower gel, bubble bath, bath salts, body spray, lotion, and 2 bath fizzies.
I could smell the wonderful vanilla fragrance before I even took the plastic wrap off of the gift set. The aroma was and is so spectacular, I am seriously overwhelmed with its beauty.

I know that I should give this as a gift, but I CAN NOT bring myself to have anyone else touch it. I totally think that I deserve the bath that I am about to take with this amazing fizzy. I feel like I should stay in the bath for hours letting this beautiful and perfect aroma soak into my skin. And yes, I do realize that that was a little dramatic.

The lotion is amazing, its not that slimy or greasy lotion, is that awesome consistency of that just flows over your skin. I cannot wait to put this after my bath.

Along with everything else that I can possibly use in this box. I'm going to use the body spray, I'm going to use the lotion, I'm not going to use to shower gel today because I want to soak in the fizzy, I'm going to use the bath salt tomorrow, and I do believe that I will take another bath in the morning. Just so that I can say that I used everything. I have to use everything!

I received this product at a discounted rate for an honest review, but I am so in love with this set!!!
review image review image review image review image
This is a great choice for gifting any one for any occasion. This gift box contains- 190ml shower gel, 190ml bubble bath, 120g bath salts, 100ml body spray, 90g body lotion, 2 Bath fizzer, Maroon elegant ribbon & hand tag.
It makes for a great gift which includes a wooden box that can be used for decorative purposes and also can be used as a jewellery box. Its very good looking gift. I do wish the contents were of a little bigger size as such gift sets are available in many stores for lower cost. So at $35 i would expect a little more quantity.
But for the whole presentation this stuff is great. The smell is also nice and mild. I was lucky to receive this at discounted or no cost for my honest and unbiased review.
review image
on January 7, 2013
this basket was a present to my daughter-in-law and we arrived at their house on Christmas Eve i was shocked and embarassed to how small the basket was. She said the products were good but they were all samples. not worth the money. I felt totally ripped off!
on December 16, 2012
The only good thing about this gift set is that we would not have any trouble carry it through a TSA airport check point. Basket is small and poorly constructed.
on December 26, 2012
Whilst it did arrive promptly, the product is overpriced for what it is. Initial impressions of the wooden box were very disappointing as it is very small. I was even more disappointed with its contents. The products are not much bigger than the complimentary items guests receive when staying at a hotel. Save your money, don't bother with this product.
I am very pleased with this gift set! The entire set comes so it displays all of the products and covered in plastic shrinkwrap and a ribbon around it. I would be very happy to give or receive this Gift Set. I took photos of the box and contests so be sure to see it so you know what to expect.

I think the French Vanilla scent of the products is a nice unique one and completely pleasant. The size of the products are nice full sized products. Not like 16 oz big bottles but still big sizes of a fancy product. The products will last a long time.

Also the wood box is simple but very nice. The box is rectangular and measures 9" x 5-1/2" and is 6" tall with the top down. There is a large mirror in the lid of the wooden box. The top opens up all the way back although I wish it has a way to stay open with the mirror up. The drawer pulls out to hide away jewelry or other items. I received a discount on this product so that I could inspect and review this item. All words and photos are my own.
review image review image review image review image
on January 18, 2016
This is a really nice bath set- especially for the price. It was hard to resist with the little wooden trunk it comes in. The trunk is kind of cheaply made but it does the job and I was not expecting heirloom quality.

The products themselves are very nice- about what you'd expect (think mall bath products store) and there is a good variety.

Good shipping time, amazing job on the packaging. Even if the UPS people threw the box it would've taken a lot to damage it.
on February 9, 2016
I bought this for my wife as a gift and she loves it. The scents are perfect, not to strong but still noticeable. And she really likes how her skin feels after using all the items when she has an home spa night.