Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on July 20, 1999
This book strikes me most with its beautiful pictures. If you can stop thumbing through the pictures long enough to read, you will find that the format is user friendly, and there is useful information on many aspects of gardening. One of my favorite book to look through in the winter!
on August 24, 1999
I read this book after stumbling across it at the library. I am going to purchase a copy because I think it is an invaluable reference for gardening and travel. I am plotting a course of the gardens described in the book and hope to tour some of them on my next trip to France. Thanks to Ms. Jones for a rewarding read and a visual treat.
on October 20, 2014
As an avid gardener I really enjoyed reading this book. Often I will breeze through gardening books as the information can be repetitive or just too basic, but I took great pleasure in really reading through this whole book. Part of the reason it held my attention is its pure focus on vegetable gardening. The author did not delve off on other aspects of gardening or flower growing or keeping chickens and bees... etc. as so many newer gardening books tend to do. I think the writing style will appeal to the classic vegetable gardener who enjoys getting their hands in the soil and is in no hurry for anything in particular.
on October 6, 2013
Definitely got me in the mood to try the gardens as well as the recipes!

Lent the book to my daughter as she had heard about it from another source. She is enjoying it as well...
on March 25, 2015
Very beautiful book packed with valuable information on gardening and lots of lovely pictures. Book in excellent condition.

Love, love this book. Thank you
on January 12, 2016
I love gardening and reading gardening books in the winter. This book had nice pictures and was a nice read with lots of good tips.
on March 30, 2015
Provides inspiration that's out of the ordinary.
on August 9, 2015