5.0 out of 5 stars Study Cards
Published on January 6, 2012 by Shela Simpson

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the regular -re verbs?
Unfortunately, this study aid only conjugates the -er and -ir forms of the regular verbs. It mentions the -re and -oir forms and then mentions them no further. So, if you are looking for how to conjugate apprendre (as I was) this study aid will be of no help.

Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Study Cards, January 6, 2012
Shela Simpson (CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
Purchased all three of these study cards after buying the Rosetta Stone program. While the Rosetta Stone was working fine, I realized that I has having issues with verbs, etc. that really were not being discussed in the first steps of the Rosetta program. These cards are great and I would recommend them to anyone learning a new language. They provided enough information to be able to clarify what I was hearing on the Rosetta program, making the verbs, tenses, etc. all make sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!, October 11, 2011
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
GREAT for learners OR for review. Grammar is a challenge for most people even in their own language! I love this - keep one at home and one at work. STRONGLY recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly helpful, exellent quality, February 25, 2013
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I have bought this, and all the other French QuickStudy sets. Trust me, they are incredibly helpful. My professor saw them in my folder and exclaimed "oh! Those are incredibly helpful! Really good!". If my professor says so, and I'm saying so...trust us ;)

They're organized nicely, with different colors per section to help with the organization and for quickly finding what you need. they fit nicely into any binder. They're also laminated with great quality plastic. These things won't get ruined, no matter how hard you may try.

Trust me, they're cheap and incredible quality. You want these.

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the regular -re verbs?, June 6, 2014
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)

On a positive note, it does attempt to explain the uses of the outrageous overabundance of French tenses. (What could the French possibly be trying to communicate that would require fourteen tenses?) And it makes an effort to cover some of the more important irregular verbs.

However, the fact that it did not conjugate all the regular verb forms was just disheartening, and I put it away.

Really, they need a third page to fold out. French verbs just cannot be done on two sheets of paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Place, December 15, 2012
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
My grandchildren live in France and although I understand simple French I am not a French speaker at all. This enjoys pride of place on my bedside table. A lady can always try to improve herself!

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, June 18, 2013
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
ok very good satisfaced my spectatives for this item ok all fine, this product the remomend for future ther person

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these charts as a French teacher :), April 21, 2014
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
These charts (Conversation, Vocabulary, Verbs, and Grammar - separate charts all for sale on Amazon) sum up everything quite nicely. I hand them to students who have finished a class assignment early and who I anticipate will be continuing to higher levels of French.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased !, March 9, 2014
Kit E Kat "Kate" (Cheshire. England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
Everything you need to know in a confined space. No need to carry a heavy book around with you,and quick and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know, January 8, 2014
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
This company offers three separate products for French: Vocabulary, Grammar and Verbs. I suggest that you purchase not just this one, but all three. I can't think of anything you would normally need to know that is not on one of these cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars verbs, December 30, 2013
This review is from: French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
again, this little card is a great addition to french lessons. These cards are handy, always at your fingertips. Great!

French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic)
French Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) by Inc. BarCharts (Pamphlet - January 1, 2005)
$4.95