5.0 out of 5 stars Great Review or Catch-up
Published on January 5, 2008 by T. Habbestad

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
This is good, but the print is so small.
Published 1 month ago by P. Starlwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Review or Catch-up, January 5, 2008
T. Habbestad (La Mirada, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have just completed my second semester of college French, and I am about to begin my third semester. I really struggled throughout my second semester, having not mastered much of the vocabulary. This set of flashcards is perfect for my needs. It contains 1000 words that are divided by category (i.e. the home, travel, adjectives). It includes the level of vocabulary that I believe I should have mastered at this point. It would not be ideal as the sole means of learning French independently, given the fact that it would not teach you how to pronounce the words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Study Cards, January 6, 2012
Shela Simpson (CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: French Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Loose Leaf)
Purchased all three of these study cards after buying the Rosetta Stone program. While the Rosetta Stone was working fine, I realized that I has having issues with verbs, etc. that really were not being discussed in the first steps of the Rosetta program. These cards are great and I would recommend them to anyone learning a new language. They provided enough information to be able to clarify what I was hearing on the Rosetta program, making the verbs, tenses, etc. all make sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, March 3, 2009
I ordered these French flash cards for my son that is on a French speaking mission in Montreal Canada. He said they were exactly what he needed. He had three years of French in high school and two months of intense training at the missionary training center. He has been in Montreal for three months, but is struggling a bit with the language, especially to understand what others are saying. This is a very helpful tool for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent French Study Guide, October 17, 2012
This review is from: French Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Loose Leaf)
I have used this quick study guide to teach both French and English as a Second Language.Students of all ages love having them more as a reference guide.

The items were very well packaged; however, I did have one where the corner was bent and the laminate a bit torn open. Apart from that, they were all new and in great shape.

Quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars French at your fingertips, October 3, 2011
This review is from: French Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Loose Leaf)
These foreign language reference guides are perfect for quick study and review. The laminate makes them durable and the prepunched holes insure they will stay in a binder where you can find them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these charts as a French Teacher :), April 21, 2014
This review is from: French Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Loose Leaf)
These charts (Conversation, Vocabulary, Verbs, and Grammar - separate charts all for sale on Amazon) sum up everything quite nicely. I hand them to students who have finished a class assignment early and who I anticipate will be continuing to higher levels of French.

5.0 out of 5 stars French Vocab, September 18, 2013
This review is from: French Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Loose Leaf)
I got it for my daughter for French class. She loves it. She has all the rules right up front and can find just what she is looking for for the construction of French sentences.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fren in a flash, October 16, 2007
I bought these flash cards for my neice who was struggling with her French class. She has used them and her confidence and comprehension has improved dramatically. These were a great help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the cards!, May 17, 2012
This review is from: French Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Loose Leaf)
I purchased the French vocabulary card and I love it! I quickly ordered the next card.
The cards are notebook size with a 3 hole punch, and it folds out --- like a menu, so there are actually 6 pages.
Very helpful and since the cards are laminated, they will last forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, August 10, 2013
This review is from: French Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Loose Leaf)
I purchased these three study guides (grammar, verbs, and vocabulary) along with the French Grammar For Dummies book and am very happy with it all. The study guides are very helpful. Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I highly recommend these products.

French Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic)
French Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) by Inc. BarCharts (Loose Leaf - March 1, 2001)
$6.95 $6.25