Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

Format: Pamphlet|Change

on January 6, 2012
Purchased all three of these study cards after buying the Rosetta Stone program. While the Rosetta Stone was working fine, I realized that I has having issues with verbs, etc. that really were not being discussed in the first steps of the Rosetta program. These cards are great and I would recommend them to anyone learning a new language. They provided enough information to be able to clarify what I was hearing on the Rosetta program, making the verbs, tenses, etc. all make sense.
on October 17, 2012
I have used this quick study guide to teach both French and English as a Second Language.Students of all ages love having them more as a reference guide.

The items were very well packaged; however, I did have one where the corner was bent and the laminate a bit torn open. Apart from that, they were all new and in great shape.

Quick delivery.

on April 21, 2014
These charts (Conversation, Vocabulary, Verbs, and Grammar - separate charts all for sale on Amazon) sum up everything quite nicely. I hand them to students who have finished a class assignment early and who I anticipate will be continuing to higher levels of French.
on March 9, 2014
This was a great addition to my required French textbook for French 101. If you're trying to learn French with this alone, it won't help much at all. If you've taken a French class, this is a great reminder of what might already be scattered all over your text book. A lot of this information on this quick study isn't even in my textbook. Highly recommended and very helpful in reviewing information for a test and improving your knowledge of the French language.
on October 3, 2011
These foreign language reference guides are perfect for quick study and review. The laminate makes them durable and the prepunched holes insure they will stay in a binder where you can find them.
on March 7, 2016
Excellent study aid and reference guide. So glad we got this for our daughter. It helped me review/teach her basic concepts that she was unable to learn from the teacher. If the teacher just isn't cutting it, it's better to learn from different aids than to just give up and score poorly in the class.
on September 18, 2013
I got it for my daughter for French class. She loves it. She has all the rules right up front and can find just what she is looking for for the construction of French sentences.
on April 26, 2014
3 PAGES WITH ALL MAIN BASICS OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER WHILE LEARNING ... VERY SHORT, CONCISED AND WELL AIMED FOR BETTER USE OF THE NEW LANGUAGE OF THE LEARNER ... GREAT ... I LIKE IT VERY MUCH FOR MY STUDENTS AS AN EFFICIENT SUMMARY OF THE BASIS THAT THEY HAVE TO LEARN AND REMEMBER ... AND ALSO VERY ECONOMICAL PRICE ...!!!
SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND IT AND GET IT ...THANK YOU .... DBA
on August 10, 2013
I purchased these three study guides (grammar, verbs, and vocabulary) along with the French Grammar For Dummies book and am very happy with it all. The study guides are very helpful. Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I highly recommend these products.
on November 29, 2014
This item fits right into a three ring notebook, and at a quick glance provides translations of French words needed in your first three French language courses. It is helpful for me in French 6, if I need to look up a word I don't use often.