French language (what version)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 19, 2007 5:41:57 PM PST
Hi everyone, i wanna know if someone knows what version of the french language is used on the dvd. The Canada version (Dubbed in Quebec) or France Version. I hope in North America that the version is the first one (dubbed in Quebec).

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2007 3:04:54 PM PST
Melian Daily says:
Well, dubs are never as good as the real thing. Why not watch it with French subtitles? :D

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2007 3:48:38 PM PST
Yeah, I know. I live in near Montréal, Canada and I speak English and French. I also watch The Simpsons in English and French.French track dubbed in Quebec for The Simpsons are really nice and the voice fit to the characters. I saw the film in english but i would like to see it in french and the french language track dubbed in Quebec sounds natural, I'm used to watch The Simpsons in french (dubbed in Quebec).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2007 8:51:27 PM PST
Alexandre, the dvd is dubbed in quebecois, don't worry. And the translation is good (including the spiderpig's song). Signs appearing in the movie are translated at the bottom of the screen.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 29, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Simpsons Movie [Theatrical Release]
The Simpsons Movie [Theatrical Release] (Theatrical Release)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (461)