Million Dollar Decorators 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Deadlines, Wine and High Design Martyn is thrown into a panic when he hears of an issue that threatens to derail the installation of Tamara Mellon's $30 million Manhattan apartment. Kathryn brings her housekeeper, Jacqueline. to check on the progress of a stunning home in wine country, but they spend more time drinking wine than on design. Mary must navigate the personality quirks of a major client who defers design decisions to her beloved dog.
2. Partners In Pink Jeffrey may have made a mistake by giving Ross the lead on a major design project for supermodel and actress Amber Valletta. Kathryn runs into issues during the installation of a home in California wine country that could cost her the job. Mary and Martyn have a rocky start to the beginning of an important collaboration on a tabletop collection for One Kings Lane.
3. Frenemies Martyn and Mary journey to India to design a tabletop collection for One Kings Lane but major creative differences threaten to derail the collaboration. Kathryn travels to Dallas to help an old friend with her new home but finds herself in a power struggle that could sink the job and her friendship.
4. Creative Clash Ross jets off to New York for a modeling job, leaving Jeffrey in the lurch during the design of a multi-million dollar beach house in La Jolla, California. Martyn decides to redecorate his living room against the wishes of his partner Michael, and Mary clashes with fashion designer Monika Chiang over the design of her new Manhattan boutique.
5. Explosive Reveals Jeffrey's installation of a multi-million dollar beach house in La Jolla, California grinds to a halt when he discovers his custom designed rugs are nowhere to be found. Mary's best friend, Nathan Turner, moves in and helps her overcome her indecisiveness about how to redecorate her home. Martyn helps longtime friend and actress, Stacey Dash, redesign her home.
6. Mansion Madness Martyn, Mary, and Kathryn each design rooms in the historic Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills as part of an exclusive Luxe Magazine show-house event. Competition ensues as they battle to see who can design the most beautiful space, but an all-out war erupts between Mary and Kathryn when they discover their rooms are adjacent to one another.
7. Designer To The Stars Kathryn is hired by Lindsay Lohan to reinvent her new home in the Hollywood Hills. Jeffrey faces a major challenge when his client demands he shop only from low-cost retail stores. Martyn returns to Chislehurst, England to help his sister Tina renovate an English Pub.
8. The Finishing Touch Kathryn completes Lindsay Lohan's new home in the Hollywood Hills but drama erupts in the middle of the installation as Lindsay is rushed to the hospital. Martyn dodges schedule delays to complete a spectacular renovation of his sister Tina's pub in his hometown, Chislehurst, England. Mary finishes redecorating her home and hosts a cocktail party for all of the designers where Jeffrey and Ross share some surprising news.
The decorating is hideous bad. The people will turn your stomach. Do not bother. This is as bad as tv gets.Published 5 months ago by Lexie
Very entertaining. Fun to see how, "the other half" lives and the lengths these decorators will go to insure their clients' satisfaction. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Marie
I absolutely love this show. It's delicious! Martyn and Mary are so talented. Watching them transform plain or ugly spaces into luxurious rooms is a joy. Read morePublished 10 months ago by LM
I personally cannot stand Kathryn Ireland's housekeeper. She drives me crazy with her air of superiority. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Martyso
Don't know why I enjoyed it so much, but I did -- a truly guilty pleasure. Mary Macdonald is my new favourite.Published 18 months ago by satisfied